myvantagepoint.in respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. When we receive proper notice as required by the DMCA, we will try to resolve or will remove content from the website that has been identified as copyright infringement.
How to file a Copyright Infringements
* E-mail your Copyright Infringement Notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Including the following details
- Sufficient detail of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Include the statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”