Tisca Chopra Children Day was spent with underprivileged kids from the Salaam Baalak Trust this year 2021. It was a “Happy Minds” initiative.
Taare Zameen Par star Tisca Chopra was recently spotted spending Children’s Day with underprivileged kids from the Salaam Baalak Trust. Surrounded by a plethora of art and craft activities.
The actress became one of the kids during the event, which was a part of Azafran’s “Happy Minds” initiative. It is to increase awareness about mental health issues in underprivileged children and empower them through art therapy.
Tisca had a gala time with the children, exploring her inner “artist” with newfound “little friends”. Looking elegant as ever, Ms. Chopra also made sure she spent time with each and every kid at Salaam Baalak.
Talking about her visit and the “Happy Minds” initiative, Tisca says,
“If there was ever a way to truly honour Children’s Day, it is this! Every child I met was full of talent, and I hope the art they were sketching helps them create greater things tomorrow. The “Happy Minds” initiative is a lovely effort and it wonderfully displays the healing power of art”Tisca Chopra
Mental health is an important aspect of childhood, and with “Happy Minds”, Azafran is attempting to encourage underprivileged children to express their innermost emotions through art. | Tisca Chopra Children Day
- The Rs 200 crore extortion case names Jacqueline Fernandez as an accused party!
- Pankaj Kapur starrer Toba Tek Singh to Premiere on Indian Television
- Koffee With Karan 7: Katrina Kaif will reveal the secrets of sex life in Karan’s show, tell the truth about pregnancy!
- Actress Aakarshika Goyal set the fire with her steamy red sarees look
- Anushka Sharma in Orange Monokini Photos Gone Viral 🔥