Like a breath of fresh air, Filmfare’s video series ’10 Minutes Of Happiness with Filmfare’ is doing all it can to spread happiness amongst cinephiles in these testing times.
Hosted by Filmfare Digital Editor, Rahul Gangwani. The series features some of the biggest names in Bollywood as they talk about staying positive during the lockdown along with regaling fans with anecdotes.
Table of Contents
Kartik Aaryan’s 10 Minutes of Happiness
The latest episode, featuring heartthrob Kartik Aaryan, is sure to make the ladies swoon even as it will inspire the boys. The actor speaks about his chat show, Koki Poochega, spending time with his family and seeking positivity in every situation.
When asked about what kind of a girl would make for an ideal dating partner, Kartik grinned and said, “I like girls, who’re go-getters.
The ones who leave a mark and are inspiring. Who go against all odds to achieve their goals, women like Saina Nehwal, Mary Kom, Gunjan Saxena, Barkha Dutt etc.”
Watch Kartik Aaryan in a happy avatar, cheering his fans only on 10 Minutes Of Happiness with Filmfare.
The new episodes of the video series release across Filmfare’s social media platforms every Sunday and Wednesday at 12 PM.
He’s the monologue king and can charm you with his boy-next-door vibe within minutes. Kartik Aaryan is one of the most sought after actors right now and his body of work speak for itself.
He’s funny, quirky and has girls swooning over him with his antics, that crooked smile and his highly talked about pompadour.
Leading the Gen X from the top, Kartik, has come a long way since his debut in 2011 in Luv Ranjan’s Pyaar Ka Punchnama.
His claim to fame was Sonu Ki Titu Ki Sweety that gave him his first commercial blockbuster. Since then, there is no turning back for this actor.
Even locked up at home, Kartik is trying his best to keep his fans entertained with fun videos and pictures and his unique initiative, Koki Poochega on Instagram.
Talking about this and everything he’s been upto, our Digital Editor, Rahul Gangwani finds out what keeps Kartik happy during this time.
Tickling our funny bones and revealing what keeps Kartik Aaryan upbeat at all times. This latest episode of 10 Minutes of Happiness will leave you in splits.
- Ferns N Petals’ FNP Media announces release of “2 Rupay Ka Sikka,” a Glimpse of Children at Traffic Signal
- Triptii Dimri in Animal Movie: The Secret Weapon in Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Film?
- A team of brilliant minds create COVID-19 vaccination for India against all odds! Gear up to watch The Vaccine War on Disney+ Hotstar!
- Over 9 million fans participated in “We for Virat” contest as the batting wizard scored his 50th ODI 100 during World Cup
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Rhymes now available in Gujarati and Bhojpuri, Expands its Reach to Engage More Families