Putting the entire world on lockdown, this Coronavirus pandemic is proving extremely harmful for the mental health of people, as they have no option but to sit inside their homes.
In a situation like this, Anveshi Jain has emerged as an angel in disguise, helping people fight the boredom.
Anveshi Jain’s app
Since day one of the lockdown, the actress cum motivational speaker is going live every day to interact with her followers and entertain them.
During the live that lasts for 45 minutes, fans send stickers and request Anveshi for dating tips, Kamasutra reading sessions, advice on relationship issues and more.
Later, top ten fans get a chance to play fun games like ‘Truth and dare’ and ‘Pick a chit’.
Besides live streaming, the app has multiple other sections – best of pictures and videos by Anveshi Jain.
One-stop location for Anveshi’s social media posts, popular video series ‘Gandi Baatein’ and of course the ‘Celebyte videos’ where people can request for personal video messages for themselves or their friends.
One can earn points on the app by various means and unlock different features – the more you unlock, the better content you access.
It’s also interesting to note that the app is receiving a fabulous response from the past few days. More and more people are downloading it for some real good HD content.
A video on ‘5 things to say to a man to turn him on’ received 63.2 million views and that’s tremendous. Another one on ‘How to kiss a girl’ has 14 million views.
The most popular of all is her video series with 300 million views. The promo itself has as many as 328.9 million views.
The app is a great way to know more about the personal and professional life of your favourite celebrity and interact with her directly.
Another interesting feature in the app is Anveshi‘s ‘Wardrobe’. Her fans can anytime purchase from her personal belongings – including her most beautiful dresses.
Anveshi is constantly working to improvise the app and add new as many new features as possible.
- Venom 2 Director Andy Serkis’ take on Venom: Let there be Carnage
- Disney India announces an exciting slate for 2021-2022, kickstarting with Big Ticket Diwali Entertainer, Marvel Studios’ ‘Eternals’!
- Anil Kapoor a serial food snitcher, eats from other’s plates: Revealed on discovery+ ‘s Star vs Food Season 2!
- Rupeek Gold Loans – Manoj Bajpayee and Priyamani come together for new brand campaign
- Saregama’s latest track- Dil Kisi Se, with Arjun Kanungo and Nikki Tamboli, is poised to become the heartbreak song of the year! #LoveHurts