It is our pleasure to let you all know that Monisha Ajgaonkar of ThePhoto Diary has been awarded two of the most prestigious awards – India’s Most Prominent Women Empowerment Awards at Delhi by Geeta Phogat and Sudha Chandran and IFA THAILAND 2019 (International Fame Awards)by Kangana Ranaut for Best Candid Photographer in Mumbai, held in Thailand.
Monisha is a photographer by profession and also LGBTQ activist. She has always stood for what she believed in, regardless of her hardships and obstacles.
The Photo Diary by Monisha
The Photo Diary by Monisha has a well-etched presence in the photography industry. At the age of 20, she turned her passion to profession and became a full-fledged photographer.
She’s known for her edgy and offbeat approach for every project. For such a commendable and artistic approach, she got revered with India’s Most Prominent Women Empowerment Awards at Delhi.
These awards are presented to women who are working noticeably well in their respective fields. For her much applaudable work, she was also recognized by the IFA and was presented with the award for Best Candid Photographer in Mumbai.
IFA encourages people for their best efforts of charities and eco work for the betterment of society as a whole. All smiles to Monisha for this achievement, spurred by her vigour and perseverance.
- Lust Stories 2: Netflix’s anthology series returns with a new cast and four more stories of love, lust, and desire
- GoM Report on Online Gaming needs to be revisited due to developments in last 6 months: Report by LKS
- Ruchi Gujjar Shines as the Winner of Mr. And Ms. Haryana 2023
- Allu Arjun crowns Soujanya Bhagavathula as the Winner of aha Telugu Indian Idol Season 2
- GKB Opticals unveils Tiger Shroff’s “Carrera Prowl” collection in Gurugram