Premium European Menswear brand Selected Homme has announced Saif Ali Khan as their brand ambassador in India. The epitome of sophistication and charisma, Saif lends himself seamlessly to the wide array of styles and silhouettes offered in the Autumn Winter 2019 collection of Selected Homme.
Table of Contents
SELECTED HOMME BRAND
SELECTED HOMME, the authentic brand with a minimalistic expression and a clear focus on quality is powered with two distinct philosophies – BLACK Label and WHITE Label.
The brand offers superior styles for the evolved customer with an impeccable sense of taste & quality. The collection appeals to fashion-conscious men who have a keen sense of personal style.
SELECTED HOMME’S collection ranges from ageless classics to contemporary essentials such as ultimate streetwear denims, bespoke tailored blazers, jackets, pinstripe suits and signature footwear.
Mr. Vineet Gautam, CEO & Country Head, BESTSELLER
Speaking on the announcement, Mr. Vineet Gautam, CEO & Country Head, BESTSELLER India, said, “Selected Homme is a brand that embodies detailed aesthetics and high quality while being at the forefront of sustainability. The premium menswear category in India is on the rise with men desiring to sharpen their personalities with bespoke styling and Selected addresses just that. We are delighted to partner with Saif Ali Khan as the unprecedented Selected Homme man and are excited to see how this relationship unravels.”
Saif Ali Khan’s comment
Speaking on the partnership, Saif Ali Khan commented, “Selected Homme is an extension of my personality – sharp, under stated and striking! It’s also a brand with a soul and that makes this partnership all the more meaningful. Selected is committed to making every collection as sustainable as possible. And sustainable down to the fibre, driving positive change in the way they’re designed and sourced to create SELECTED products. I believe that’s investing in the future and I’m excited to see how our synergies merge and unfold.”
Saif Ali Khan features in the brand’s Autumn Winter 2019 Campaign!
- Srushti Tawade Album BreadCrumbs – Music Sensation Launches Her First Ever Album
- Jjust Music launches its first film song Jalsa 2.0, starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra
- The Epitome Of Strength And Beauty; Vidya Balan gets candid about her films, characters, and a lot more in Femina’s September 2023 Issue
- Dalmia Bharat Honours 162 Veteran Contractors across Eastern Region Through the ‘Aap Hain Sachche Viswakarma’ Initiative
- VitrA and Tom Dixon’s Liquid Collection Redefines Bathroom Design with Expressive Minimalism