5 Times Nargis Fakhri Made Heads Turn With Her Fashion. She Made Our Hearts Skip A Beat With Her Fashion Fits.
Nargis Fakhri is an inspiration to millions in many ways. The panache with which she carries herself is just amazing. Here are five times she made heads turn & jaws drop with her fashion fits.
For the first look, the actress kept it comfortable & stylish with a burgundy dress paired with an abstract printed net jacket. She opted for dewy makeup & added statement earrings jewelry. For her hair, she choose a high pony & looked every bit gorgeous in this look.
For the second look, Nargis looks every bit chic & classy in the black body-con dress. This fit made us look twice & definitely took our breath away. For her hair, she opted for a side partition with curls. She added minimal jewelry with a hint of cotton candy glossy lips for her makeup. She added black pumps to complete her look.
Keeping it formal & loud is the satin blue double-breasted blazer paired with satin blue pants with a side slit. She had middle-partitioned beachy waves & for her makeup, she opted for a glowy dewy look. For her jewelry, she opted for minimal hoops with a statement gold choker.
Nargis looked straight out of a dream in this multi-layered sunflower yellow dress. This beautiful body con dress is a dream for every girl’s closet. She opted for minimal makeup keeping all eyes on the dress only. She let her tresses loose & we absolutely loved it.
For the last look, Nargis opted for a peacock green ball gown where all camera attention just turned on her. Keeping all the attention on this intricately blinged dress, the actress opted for a topknot. She also kept her jewelry minimal with statement diamond & emerald earrings.
With all these looks, we can surely say she’s a true fashion icon.
- Jjust Music launches its first film song Jalsa 2.0, starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra
- The Epitome Of Strength And Beauty; Vidya Balan gets candid about her films, characters, and a lot more in Femina’s September 2023 Issue
- Milan Luthria recreates the 60’s charm in Disney+ Hotstar’s drama series, ‘Sultan Of Delhi’
- Actress Kareena Kapoor Hello Magazine September 2023 Cover Photoshoot is a testament to her timeless elegance and charisma
- Best Dressed Celebrities at Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2023