Aditi Rao Hydari wins Most Beautiful Face of the Year at the awards gala in Hyderabad
Aditi Rao Hydari has been named ‘Most Beautiful Face of the Year’ at the first-ever South edition of the HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards held in Hyderabad.
The actor and classical Bharatnatyam dancer, who has carved a very successful career in multiple film industries in the recent years, having worked with the biggest directors like Sanjay leela Bhansali and Mani Ratnam, said that attending the awards gala in Hyderabad was very special to her.
Rao Hydari was born in Hyderabad to parents from the royal families of Sir Akbar Hydari and J. Rameswar Rao. The actress looked like a royal vision in an Atsu printed corset top with floral applique detailing and matching flared pants. “You are not beautiful if you are always self conscious. Beauty is about being kind and being a good human being,” she said while accepting the recognition at the awards gala.
She will be next seen in Bhansali’s Heera Mandi, and a silent feature film, Gandhi Talks, starring Vijay Setupathi.
- Keerthy Suresh at Siren Audio Launch Event – Siren’s Call: Actress Mesmerizes in Black and Gold Saree at Audio Launch
- Sreeleela Hot & Top Photos Gallery | UHD | HD Wallpaper | Mobile Wallpaper | Biography
- Shruti Haasan’s Charity Closet Spreads New Year Cheer
- NTR Jr. Devara – Man of Masses NTR Jr. Unleashes Fierce Avatar in “Devara”: First Glimpse Set to Storm Screens on January 8, 2024!
- Man of Masses NTR Jr.’s Blockbuster ‘Adhurs’ Returns to Theatres in 4K Glory on November 18, 2023