Actress Ashweenee Aher won the most popular model award at the most-popular awards event, FMBAF. Awards was held on January 10, 2021. The awards ceremony was graced by popular characters/actors of Entertainment World.
The event was graced by International achievers, ambassadors, peacebuilders, film celebrities, dignitaries and awardees. Ashweenee Aher bagged the ‘Most Popular Model’ award at the event. She dazzled the award function with her looks and beauty.
She is an influencer, fashion & fitness enthusiast, international model & a businesswomen, and an absolute versatile female.
Fashion Designer Archana Kochhar along with FMBAF dignitaries started the event by lighting the lamp.
Blogger Natasha, social media influencer and celebrity manager Rima Mishra, Aleeza Khan, tollywood star Ragasiya, famous producer Rajan Sahi, Komal Thacker, actress Roopal Tyagi, Shiny Dixit, Avani Modi, Hritu Zee, Meera Deosthale, Sandhya Shetty, Paras Kalnawat, Vrushali Gosavi and many other graced the event.
In order to cheer achievers in the gloom time of pandemic and to generate the message of peace, M/s FMBAF, the niche fashion arena international and Dr. Anil Nair Thampi had organized an annual world human rights day (United nation) awards, season-3 on 10th December at Andheri at Mukti Cultural Hub.
This Live event had honoured the awardees in different categories like film, fashion, Academic, business and media.
Along with the Award ceremony, it also had a humanity conference/ seminar/ convocation ceremony event as a different stream that was a very first of its kind especially in Mumbai, global peace summit & international seminar.
The PR for the award show was managed by Media Tribe, the digital marketing agency famous for movie & influencer marketing and campaigns into social media marketing founded by Rima Mishra and Sunil Gupta.
The award was well organised under guidance of Mr. Quresh Songerwala from Global Artist Managers.The Event was organized under the guidelines of Covid-19 and all the safety measures and precautions were taken care of.
- Neha Pendse Reflects on Her Journey as a Child Artist and the Evolution of Child Artists in the Entertainment Industry
- Apoorva Arora: ‘In reality, I’m more like Dhruv and Rithvik is like Sitara in Lost And Found In Singapore’
- From Rupali Ganguly, Akash Choudhary to Jennifer Winget: Celebrating Pet Parents from the TV Industry on National Parents’ Day
- Garima Jain of Star Bharat’s ‘Na Umra Ki Seema Ho’ Emphasizes Impact Over Screen Space
- Actress Preetika Rao Interviews Jaya Kishori On Her Youtube Channel Who is a Spiritual Youth Icon