Ritabhari Chakraborty’s Bengali Film Fatafati, has taken the film industry by storm. The film has also gone to become the highest grosser of this season in Bengali films. After making such grand waves, Fatafati is gearing up for a Pan-India release.
After an array of powerful performances in films and short films alike, across languages, actress Ritabhari Chakraborty went all out for her character Phullora Bhaduri for Fatafati.
The actress put on 25 kgs to look her part and the raw emotions captured everyone’s attention. Ritabhari, a power performer, is known for breaking stereotypes and in Fatafati she shares a special message that’s clicked with all viewers. Critics and audiences alike have also lauded her chemistry with Abir Chatterjee.
Ritabhari Chakraborty, for the very first time, paired opposite Abir Chatterjee. The film also has Swastika Dutta, Soma Chakraborty, Raktim Samanta, Arijita Mukhopadhyay, Debosree Ganguly, Sanghasree Sinha, Asmee Ghosh, and Loknath Dey in prominent roles. The film is presented by Nandita Roy, Shiboprosad Mukherjee, and produced by Windows. Fatafati is directed by Aritra Mukherjee.
- Jjust Music launches its first film song Jalsa 2.0, starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra
- The Epitome Of Strength And Beauty; Vidya Balan gets candid about her films, characters, and a lot more in Femina’s September 2023 Issue
- Milan Luthria recreates the 60’s charm in Disney+ Hotstar’s drama series, ‘Sultan Of Delhi’
- Actress Kareena Kapoor Hello Magazine September 2023 Cover Photoshoot is a testament to her timeless elegance and charisma
- Best Dressed Celebrities at Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2023