Bringing cheers to millions of BATTLEGROUNDS enthusiasts in India, KRAFTON, the South Korean video game developer, today announced BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA SERIES 2021.
This will be the first esports tournament hosted by KRAFTON following on from the incredible response by fans to the official launch of BATTLEGROUNDS on 2nd July.
KRAFTON has announced a prize pool of INR 1,00,00,000 for this inaugural series, which will span across 3 months.
Looking to provide the biggest platform for competitive gaming in the country, BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA SERIES 2021 will be open to residents of India only.
Table of Contents
Logo Reveal BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA SERIES 2021
Official Trailer of the Series 2021
Please find the official website for the tournament : https://esports-battlegroundsmobileindia.com/
This series attempts to offer a platform to the beloved players of BATTLEGROUNDS in India to showcase their skills on the grand stage.
With this announcement, KRAFTON promises exciting times ahead for the Indian gamers, as this marks the beginning of a series of new content, collaborations, and esports tournaments KRAFTON will be introducing in the country.
Format of the BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA SERIES 2021 Tournament:
The registrations for the tournament kick-starts on 19th July later this month, and will have 5 stages spanning across three months.
|In-Game Qualifiers||Online Qualifiers||Quarter Finals||Semi Finals||Grand Finals|
|2nd Aug – 8th Aug||17th Aug – 12th Sept||16th Sept – 26th Sept||30th Sep – 3rd Oct||7th Oct – 10th Oct|
|1024 Teams Qualify||64 Teams Qualify||24 Teams Qualify||16 Teams Qualify||Champions|
The in-game qualifiers starts on 2nd August and ends of 8th August and any player living in India and with an account which is Platinum and above is eligible to register and play in in-game qualifiers.
CRITERIA FOR THE IN-GAME QUALIFIERS
- Players who have registered for BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA SERIES 2021 will have to play 15 matches with their registered team members over the given time period
- The top 10 of 15 matches will be considered for evaluation and scored accordingly
- In case of a tie, certain parameters such as finishes, survival time, accuracy, etc will be considered
- Top 1024 teams will qualify for the next round
* Only the first 15 matches played with registered team members shall be deemed valid
For more information on the creators KRAFTON & the vital security safeguards, please visit https://www.battlegroundsmobileindia.com
- Over 9 million fans participated in “We for Virat” contest as the batting wizard scored his 50th ODI 100 during World Cup
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Rhymes now available in Gujarati and Bhojpuri, Expands its Reach to Engage More Families
- ZEVO India Eyes Supercharged Growth, to become the go to Platform for Everything EV with the Launch of Its Tech-Based App
- Zee Media’s Hawa Badlenge Conclave to kick off on 21st November 2023; a bold move against air pollution
- ON THIS WORLD TOILET DAY 2023, Let’s Unveil 5 Ways Cubicles Enhance Sustainable Restrooms