Mahesh Poojary has been approached by the makers of Bigg Boss to participate in the Biggboss OTT season 2 of the reality TV for Voot and Jio cinema program.
BIGG BOSS OTT SEASON 2 exclusive news from the world of entertainment.
It is one of the most successful reality shows on television, and today, it’s number one.
Bigg Boss OTT has been one of the most successful seasons and got a very good TRP rating, which is why the show was extended every time
The last season was hosted by Karan Johar. The concept of the show was to stay connected, and the contestants were paired with each other to play the game. During eliminations, the pairs used to get eliminated from the show.
Mahesh Poojary, Anjali Arora, and Awez Darbar have been approached for the show as of now according to the sources and the talks are on between him and the makers.
Now, he has been approached for the show, and speculation is going on according to the sources Promo shoot going to start on 28 May 2023
Mahesh Poojary, Anjali Arora, and Awez Darbar will be seen in Biggboss ott. With this contestant like Umar Riaz, Faisal Shaikh, Jiya Shankar, Dheeraj Dhooper, Pooja Gaor, Poonam Pandey, and Sunidee Chauhan has been approached and may be seen, Rajeev Sen and Aditya Narayan will not be the contestants.
Karan Johar is most likely to reprise the position of the host in every season. Now it’s confirmed that Salman Khan will be hosting the show.
Mahesh Poojary works as a creative producer for television, Web series, and songs in the entertainment industry Anjali Arora is an actress, and model famous for Kaccha Badam and Awez Darbar is a famous choreographer.
Would you like to see Mahesh Poojary, Anjali Arora, and Awez Darbar as a contestant on the show?
- Jjust Music launches its first film song Jalsa 2.0, starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra
- The Epitome Of Strength And Beauty; Vidya Balan gets candid about her films, characters, and a lot more in Femina’s September 2023 Issue
- Milan Luthria recreates the 60’s charm in Disney+ Hotstar’s drama series, ‘Sultan Of Delhi’
- Actress Kareena Kapoor Hello Magazine September 2023 Cover Photoshoot is a testament to her timeless elegance and charisma
- Best Dressed Celebrities at Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2023