Celebrate Mother’s Day with Teejay Sidhu and Sara Arfeen Khan along with other celebrity moms Mother’s Day 2023 in style this year.
Juhi Parmar, Karanvir Bohra, Nisha Rawal, Suchitra Pillai, Priyanka Bharwani, Tannaz Irani, Natalie D’Luccio, Susan Laxman, Juhi Babbar & many more celebrities made sure to celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 in style this year.
Teejay Sidhu and Sara Arfeen Khan hosted a meet & greet for all their mommy friends at Blabber All Day Juhu. The A-listers kept their fans delighted with instagram stories & sweet tributes and messages in honor of the most influential women in their lives and also how happy & special they feel to be mommies to their beautiful children.
Teejay Sidhu says “As Jodie Foster rightly said ‘ There’s absolutely no acknowledgment or reward for this—except the intangible of my kids growing up to be wonderful people’. We as mothers dedicate our lives to our children, hoping that one day they will turn out to be the most amazing people”
Sara Arfeen Khan says ” A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path”
- A team of brilliant minds create COVID-19 vaccination for India against all odds! Gear up to watch The Vaccine War on Disney+ Hotstar!
- Renowned Actor and Comedian Rajiv Thakur Triumphs on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa with a Dazzling Dance Spectacle
- India’s biggest rap battleground is back! POCO ‘MTV Hustle 03 REPRESENT’ gears up for a new blockbuster season!
- Neha Pendse Reflects on Her Journey as a Child Artist and the Evolution of Child Artists in the Entertainment Industry
- Apoorva Arora: ‘In reality, I’m more like Dhruv and Rithvik is like Sitara in Lost And Found In Singapore’