Hansika Motwani is an Indian actress and model who mainly works in Tollywood film industry and well known in Telugu and Tamil movie industry.
Hansika Motwani Birthday & Family
She was born on 09 August 1991 to Pradeep Motwani who is a businessman in Mumbai. Her mother Mona Motwani is a dermatologist.
She has a brother Prashant Motwani. She is a Buddhist.
She started her career with Telugu film Desamuduru in the year 2007 for which she won Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut – South.
After that she has done some popular Telugu films like Kantri (2008), Maska (2009).
She made her Tamil debut with movie name Mappilllai in the year 2011 and then done some successful Tamil films like Velayudham (2011), Oru Kal Oru Kannadi (2012), Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru (2013), Singam II (2013) and Maan Karate (2014) and made herself established actor in Tamil Cinema.
Before entering into films she has done some successful TV serials as well as child artist like Desh Mein Nikla Hoga Chaand, Shaka Laka Boom Boom, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi, Son Pari, Hum Do Hain Na & Karishma Ka Karishma.
In Bollywood As Child Artist
She also works in Hindi films as child artist in movies Hawa (2003), Koi Mil Gaya (2003), Aabra Ka Daabra (2003), Jaago (2004) and Hum Kaun Hai? (2004).
Hansika Motwani Debut in Bollywood as Lead Actress
Later, in the year 2007 she made her debut as a leading actress in Hindi film with Himesh Reshamiya in movie Aap Ka Suroor.
After that she has done one more Hindi movie Money Hai Toh Honey Hai in the year 2008 and after that she has not done any Hindi movie till today despite she has established herself in the Tollywood industry.
Hansika Motwani Awards:
- Indian Telly Award for Child Artiste of the Year – Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand (2003)
- Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut – South – Desamuduru (2007)
- SIIMA Award for Best Debutant Actress – Tamil – Mappillai
- SIIMA Award for Special Appreciation as Actress – Telugu – Kandireega
- Chennai Times Film Award for Most Promising Newcomer-Female – Mappillai
- Edison Award for Best Actress – Oru Kal Oru Kannadi
- SIIMA Award for Best Actress – Tamil – Oru Kal Oru Kannadi
Vantage Point here present you some more beautiful images of this gorgeous girl with sweet smile.
↓ Click on Next Page 2 below to See MORE