- TikTok presents “Work It Up” aired its first episode with the leading Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon
- The collaboration is the first ever #EduTok chat show focussed on fitness and wellness
TikTok, world’s leading short-video in collaboration with VOOT, recently announced the launch of India’s first #EduTok chat show Work It Up, a first of its kind fitness show hosted by celebrity Sophie Choudry. Work It Up aims at bringing a healthy change in the society by engaging with leading Bollywood celebrities and learning their fitness mantras to inspire TikTok’s 200 million strong community of users.
TikTok presents “Work It Up” aired its first episode with the fit, gorgeous and popular Bollywood actress, Kriti Sanon. For the first episode, Sophie Choudry, the host of the show, paid a visit to Yasmin Karachiwala’s Body Image, run by the celebrity fitness instructor herself. During the episode, Yasmin made Kriti and Sophie workout together to give viewers a sneak peek of the hard work put in by the celebrities during their Pilates workouts!
During the episode, Kriti worked out on different equipment during the show such as “Core Align” and “Reformer” with Sophie and shared her Green Juice Recipe with all TikTok viewers, letting out her secret ingredient! Sophie also played a workout game with the bubbly actress, “Going Lite with Electrolytes” where Sophie asked Kriti snazzy questions to give the viewers some interesting Bollywood bytes.
TikTok presents “Work it Up” is available exclusively on VOOT. Watch the next episode where Sophie Choudry hits the gym with the sexy and glamourous, Vaani Kapoor!
- 5 most common online casino bonuses
- Venom 2 Director Andy Serkis’ take on Venom: Let there be Carnage
- Disney India announces an exciting slate for 2021-2022, kickstarting with Big Ticket Diwali Entertainer, Marvel Studios’ ‘Eternals’!
- Anil Kapoor a serial food snitcher, eats from other’s plates: Revealed on discovery+ ‘s Star vs Food Season 2!
- Rupeek Gold Loans – Manoj Bajpayee and Priyamani come together for new brand campaign