Mukesh Ambani Grandson Prithvi Ambani Starts His First Day at Nursery at Sunflower School in Malabar Hill, Mumbai.
What does the first day at school look like for Mukesh Ambani’s first grandson? Prithvi Ambani is going to be ‘Educated in India’ and therefore, sending him to where Akash and Shloka studied at Sunflower School in Malabar Hill was a unanimous call by India’s richest family to ensure their youngest member gets a grounded, safe, secure but quality education and learning environment.
The grandparents and parents have gone out of the way to ensure the security staff is discrete. Both Akash and Shloka personally accompanied him and saw him off at the school gates.
Prithvi is accompanied by a class of pupils and begins school with all the other children by doing half days as a gentle introduction to school life.
The family is extremely determined to enable Prithvi to lead a ‘normal’ life which is so incredibly hard, being at the center of national and international fascination as he is the grandson of Asia’s Richest Person and dubbed by his many fans, as the Prince of India
- Koffee With Karan 7: Katrina Kaif will reveal the secrets of sex life in Karan’s show, tell the truth about pregnancy!
- Actress Aakarshika Goyal set the fire with her steamy red sarees look
- Anushka Sharma in Orange Monokini Photos Gone Viral 🔥
- Varun Dhawan, Kiara Advani visited KORUM Mall to promote their upcoming movie JugJugg Jeeyo
- Shilpa Shetty, Abhimanyu & Shirley Setia spread the Nikamma Magic in Delhi