Mukesh Ambani Grandson Prithvi Ambani Starts His First Day at Nursery at Sunflower School in Malabar Hill, Mumbai.
What does the first day at school look like for Mukesh Ambani’s first grandson? Prithvi Ambani is going to be ‘Educated in India’ and therefore, sending him to where Akash and Shloka studied at Sunflower School in Malabar Hill was a unanimous call by India’s richest family to ensure their youngest member gets a grounded, safe, secure but quality education and learning environment.
The grandparents and parents have gone out of the way to ensure the security staff is discrete. Both Akash and Shloka personally accompanied him and saw him off at the school gates.
Prithvi is accompanied by a class of pupils and begins school with all the other children by doing half days as a gentle introduction to school life.
The family is extremely determined to enable Prithvi to lead a ‘normal’ life which is so incredibly hard, being at the center of national and international fascination as he is the grandson of Asia’s Richest Person and dubbed by his many fans, as the Prince of India
- Keerthy Suresh at Siren Audio Launch Event – Siren’s Call: Actress Mesmerizes in Black and Gold Saree at Audio Launch
- Mirror mirror on the wall, what is true and what is false? Know on Showtime Web Series releasing only on Disney+ Hotstar
- Jio Studios & B62 Studios release the riveting trailer of Article 370 Movie: A compelling blend of Action & Politics
- Top 100 Disha Patani Bikini Photos / Pics / Mobile HD Wallpaper / Beachwear Photos / Photoshoot
- Deepika Padukone in Fighter Takes Flight: Get Ready for an Action-Packed Soar into the Indian Air Force