‘I Was So Attached To That Character in The Test Case That I Kept My Uniform’, Says Nimrat Kaur
Nimrat Kaur made headlines for her character in The Test Case. She worked relentlessly to fit in better than fine for her character and the audience applauded her efforts like no other. Speaking about the character, here’s how it’s staying with her.
Nimrat says that she connected with the series for multiple reasons and says, “I got to play an Army officer and wear the uniform because of The Test Case. Through this series, I visited a lot of places physically and emotionally. I am not sure whether I will play an Army officer again, but this will remain very close to my heart always. I was so attached to that character that I kept my uniform from the show. That was the only time I kept an entire costume because it was beyond work for me for many reasons.”
Nimrat shares that the show was a way for her to revisit childhood & adds,
“I have been so far from the Army life and uniform (in movie roles), although the Army life is second nature to me. On the set, I would keep saying that this is what happens in the Army and this is what we can do. ”
Nimrat, whose father served in the Army, says she has always been fascinated with the uniform. “I used to watch my father donning the uniform, and that is one of my most treasured memories. Wearing that uniform for this show was almost too good to be true,” she says.
Speaking about her professional front, she will be seen in Happy Teachers’ Day which is a social thriller directed by National Award-winning director Mikhil Musale and presented by Dinesh Vijan. The film will be Nimrat Kaur’s second venture in a lead role with Maddock Production.
- Namaste Alexa, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC) once again, emerges as the most requested TV show on Amazon Fire TV Devices
- Atrangii OTT Drops It’s Compelling Crime Thriller ‘In the Rani’ starring Mughda Godse In the Lead
- Star Bharat Unveils ‘Shaitani Rasmein’: A Gripping ‘Wedding Fantasy Thriller’
- Divanyshi Dey Paap Culture stellar performance in the spine chilling murder mystery sets an another mark
- Puja Banerjee to play a Cabaret dancer in Addatimes’s new series Cabaret