Art of Dum India’s most authentic and premium cloud kitchen offers customers a luxurious and unique home-dining experience. The food is packed in glass containers that are sustainable for the environment and is delivered with steel cutlery.
Along with the mesmerizing packaging and well-preserved uniqueness, they also have a starling touch to their menu that includes Katthal Biryani, Zaituni Sabz Biryani, Palak Singhada Makhana, and many more. The dishes are seasoned with house-secret spices and herbs that are organically sourced from the roots of India to give a drool-worthy experience.
‘Art of Dum’ follows the traditional and unique ‘Dum Pukht’ technique of slow cooking which is rarely implemented in the cloud-kitchen format of India. This Dum Pukht style of cooking takes hours of preparation that allows the dishes to breathe in their own aromas and juices to provide an authentic and flavourful dining experience that stimulates the idea of coming together with your loved ones.
Art of Dum launched their first cloud kitchen in India in September 2021, and today they have five cloud kitchens across the nation, with Mumbai leading the way with three, Hyderabad with two, and Bangalore with one.
- Sara Ali Khan Sofy Ad: “In a world where every step counts, I believe in living life without compromises,” says Sara Ali Khan as she inspires girls to embrace periods fearlessly
- Palak Tiwari Turtle Chips: Orion India announces Palak Tiwari as the Brand Ambassador for their popular snack Turtle Chips
- Tata 1mg and Vitonnix UK get into an exclusive partnership in India
- WION news app unleashes a new era of news engagement
- Maiz Mexican Kitchen unveils its first dine-in, at Phoenix Mills, Mumbai