Art of Dum India’s most authentic and premium cloud kitchen offers customers a luxurious and unique home-dining experience. The food is packed in glass containers that are sustainable for the environment and is delivered with steel cutlery.
Along with the mesmerizing packaging and well-preserved uniqueness, they also have a starling touch to their menu that includes Katthal Biryani, Zaituni Sabz Biryani, Palak Singhada Makhana, and many more. The dishes are seasoned with house-secret spices and herbs that are organically sourced from the roots of India to give a drool-worthy experience.
‘Art of Dum’ follows the traditional and unique ‘Dum Pukht’ technique of slow cooking which is rarely implemented in the cloud-kitchen format of India. This Dum Pukht style of cooking takes hours of preparation that allows the dishes to breathe in their own aromas and juices to provide an authentic and flavourful dining experience that stimulates the idea of coming together with your loved ones.
Art of Dum launched their first cloud kitchen in India in September 2021, and today they have five cloud kitchens across the nation, with Mumbai leading the way with three, Hyderabad with two, and Bangalore with one.
- MyFab11 comes on board as the Principal Sponsor of KKR (Kolkata Knight Riders)
- Komaki LY Pro: Powered with dual battery, dual charger
- Percept ICE conceptualizes the spectacular Friends of Norwest (FON) Party
- The Orchid Mumbai Vile Parle Opens Its Refurbished Whiskey Lounge and Bar – Merlin’s
- pTron debuts Force X12N Calling Smartwatch with crown control & peak brightness just at 1199/-