Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital For Children initiated this cause with an aim to help children with heart ailments
To spread awareness about heart disease, Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital for Children (BJWHC), has come up with a unique cause ‘Art For Heart’ which was graced by Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt.
Seven contemporary artists of the current era displayed their 40 signature paintings of intuitive, meditative, energy, aura, tribal and element series in the painting exhibition organized at the hospital.
The funds gathered from this noble cause will be used for children with heart disease at Wadia Hospital.
There are several types of heart disease such as congenital heart defect acquired heart diseases, arrhythmias, cardiomyopathy, and heart failure, which require timely treatment.
Alia Bhatt at Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital For Children
Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital For Children initiated this cause with an aim to help pediatric patients improve the functioning of their ticker, and make it strong.
Dr Minnie Bodhanwala, Chief Executive Officer of the Wadia Hospitals highlighted, “The number of children suffering from heart disease is increasing every year.Nearly, 1, 50,000 children are born each year with CHD. Of these 60,000 to 90,000 suffer from critical heart disease and need timely intervention to ensure survival. In a view of it, the ART Auction Fundraiser event organized on Gandhi Jayanti based on the various specialties available in the hospital will help the poor and needy patients, getting optimal treatment at the right time.”
She added, “Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital for Children is India’s first independent, specialized Paediatrics hospital which is committed to provide state-of-the-art facilities to children with various heart ailments, and enhance their quality of life. The hospital conducts various campaigns, initiatives, and drives to spread awareness, and educate them about the same.”
- Venom 2 Director Andy Serkis’ take on Venom: Let there be Carnage
- Disney India announces an exciting slate for 2021-2022, kickstarting with Big Ticket Diwali Entertainer, Marvel Studios’ ‘Eternals’!
- Anil Kapoor a serial food snitcher, eats from other’s plates: Revealed on discovery+ ‘s Star vs Food Season 2!
- Rupeek Gold Loans – Manoj Bajpayee and Priyamani come together for new brand campaign
- Saregama’s latest track- Dil Kisi Se, with Arjun Kanungo and Nikki Tamboli, is poised to become the heartbreak song of the year! #LoveHurts