The widely acclaimed and loved Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC) Rhymes YouTube channel are now available in Gujarati and Bhojpuri. The channel’s entertaining and educational content has gained a huge fan following among children and families worldwide.
Featuring the famous characters from the TMKOC show, the inclusion of Gujarati and Bhojpuri versions expands this cultural enrichment to a broader audience that has already won the affection of more than 36 lakhs families and aiming to connect with 100 million families by 2024.
Mr. Asit Modi, Creator, Producer and Managing Director of Neela Film Production and Neela Mediatech said, “We are overjoyed by the love and support our Rhymes have received. This has inspired us to create more engaging content for our viewers. We’re aiming to reach a wide and diverse audience, creating a multicultural experience and spreading joy and knowledge through our content, always.”
Having garnered a daily viewership of 56,000, TMKOC Rhymes has become a household favourite among toddlers and parents.
- Sara Ali Khan Sofy Ad: “In a world where every step counts, I believe in living life without compromises,” says Sara Ali Khan as she inspires girls to embrace periods fearlessly
- Palak Tiwari Turtle Chips: Orion India announces Palak Tiwari as the Brand Ambassador for their popular snack Turtle Chips
- Tata 1mg and Vitonnix UK get into an exclusive partnership in India
- WION news app unleashes a new era of news engagement
- Maiz Mexican Kitchen unveils its first dine-in, at Phoenix Mills, Mumbai