The very gorgeous Tara Sutaria who made her Bollywood debut with Karan Johar’s Student of the Year 2 has been signed by New Delhi based fine jewelry brand Hazoorilal Legacy as their Brand Ambassador.
Ms Sutaria, who is the new face for the recently launched 2019-20 campaign, made the association official on her Instagram via a series of glamorous images and videos from the photo shoot looking absolutely enchanting.
Commenting on the association, Mr Ramesh Narang, Director, said,
“It’s an immense pleasure for Hazoorilal Legacy to have Tara as the face of our brand. Her beauty and talent as an actor, singer and a performer added exuberance to each shot, perfectly highlighting and complimenting the brand’s legacy.”
Mr Rohan Narang, Managing Director, goes on to add
“Tara’s freshness and charm made her instantly appealing to us as a brand. Her charisma and confident persona oozes in every frame making her a delight to watch. She’s the one to look out for and Hazoorilal Legacy is excited to be a part of thisjourney”
Talking about the association, Tara Sutaria said,
“It’s an honour for me to be associated with an iconic brand like Hazoorilal Legacy, a pioneer in the jewelry industry. I’m delighted to be a part of the brand’s legacy! I’m super excited and totally looking forward to unveil my looks in the months to come!”
At Hazoorilal Legacy, we truly believe in the adage ‘our legacy is our future’. Synonymous with fine craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail, the jewellery house takes immense pride in its couture pieces that are in absolute harmony with the ever-changing international trends and fashion, marked by impeccable quality, style and unmatched aesthetics.
- Aditi Rao Hydari wins Most Beautiful Face of the Year
- Celebrity Fashion Photographer AMIT KHANNA launches 2023 Calendar GLAR- ICONIC. Check out the pictures here!
- Ritabhari Chakraborty’s Recent Fashion Outing Gave Us The Perfect WOW Wednesday Moment!
- Patriotic Shows on Disney+ Hotstar that will make you feel closer to your country this Republic Day
- Avak Films in association with Randeep Hooda Films & Jelly Bean Entertainment presents Laal Rang 2