My Vantage Point presents you Top 15 Quotes from Shakira which defines why this Pop singer got so much success and fame in this world.
Singer Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll is from Colombia. She was dubbed to as the “Queen of Latin Music” and is renowned for her musical flexibility. She was born and raised in Barranquilla. At age 13, she made her first recording with Sony Music Colombia.
Best Quotes by Shakira
- You can’t achieve anything in life without a small amount of sacrifice.
- I consider myself a laborer, building my career brick over brick under the sun.
- I prefer an ugly truth to a pretty lie. If someone is telling me the truth that is when I will give my heart.
- You’re a song written by the hands of God.
- A good fragrance should have a certain personality that makes people identify the scent with you.
- Relationships have to have a give and take if they’re going to work in the long term.
- In this life, to earn your place you have to fight for it.
- A man’s car is like an extension of their ego and their manhood.
- The worst mistake of a woman is to go to the kitchen because then she never gets out of there.
- A kid cannot learn with an empty stomach.
- You feel that there is an avalanche coming when you meet the right person.
- My brain, I believe, is the most beautiful part of my body.
- In the full light of day, I don’t want to think about the sunset.
- Songwriting is such an intricate part of me as an artist and as a person; I couldn’t just let someone else do it.
- Fame isolates people from reality. That happens to many artists, and I don’t want it to happen to me.