Actress Yami Gautam Lost Movie is not a studio-based film, it’s a story based on real-life events.
Lost is not a studio-based film, it’s a story based on real life events. You have to jump into the story, feel every bit of the character, which resonates with our self-experience and the world around us, said Yami Gautam at a “Table Talks” session organized by PIB on the sideline of 53rd edition of International Film festival of India in Goa today. Narrating her experience of portraying the protagonist in the film, Yami said, when such character comes to you, it becomes very challenging to perfrom. “Sometimes we feel less is more and I followed this dictum. I didn’t actually try to portray the character in the film. I was just inside the character as it is,” she added.
Yami said that sometimes people have such extreme experiences, which are difficult to express in words. “Lost is an investigative thriller, which reflects that intense personal experience”, she flagged.
Director Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury said Lost highlights the issue of media integrity in a practical way.
Briefing more about the character of Yami, Aniruddha said it’s a very intense internal conflict that the character goes through. “In certain roles there are lot of dialogues and elements you need to perform, but this is not just a character, this is a conviction and commitment. You need to watch the film to find the real Yami”, he asserted.
The film was screened at IFFI today and received very good audience response.
- Triptii Dimri in Animal Movie: The Secret Weapon in Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Film?
- A team of brilliant minds create COVID-19 vaccination for India against all odds! Gear up to watch The Vaccine War on Disney+ Hotstar!
- Release of Dev Anand Centennial Coffee Table Book
- Kareena Kapoor and Alia Bhatt on Koffee with Karan Season 8 set the Koffee couch ablaze!
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif Tease Fans With First Look the Of Song Leke Prabhu Ka Naam from Tiger 3