Actress Yami Gautam Lost Movie is not a studio-based film, it’s a story based on real-life events.
Lost is not a studio-based film, it’s a story based on real life events. You have to jump into the story, feel every bit of the character, which resonates with our self-experience and the world around us, said Yami Gautam at a “Table Talks” session organized by PIB on the sideline of 53rd edition of International Film festival of India in Goa today. Narrating her experience of portraying the protagonist in the film, Yami said, when such character comes to you, it becomes very challenging to perfrom. “Sometimes we feel less is more and I followed this dictum. I didn’t actually try to portray the character in the film. I was just inside the character as it is,” she added.
Yami said that sometimes people have such extreme experiences, which are difficult to express in words. “Lost is an investigative thriller, which reflects that intense personal experience”, she flagged.
Director Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury said Lost highlights the issue of media integrity in a practical way.
Briefing more about the character of Yami, Aniruddha said it’s a very intense internal conflict that the character goes through. “In certain roles there are lot of dialogues and elements you need to perform, but this is not just a character, this is a conviction and commitment. You need to watch the film to find the real Yami”, he asserted.
The film was screened at IFFI today and received very good audience response.
- Ritabhari Chakraborty’s Blockbuster Bengali Film Fatafati Gearing For A Pan-India Release!
- “Comedy roles aren’t the only ones that require timing” said renowned actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui of Movie Jogira Sa Ra Ra Releasing on 26th May 2023
- The Excitement To See Sunny Leone At Cannes Is Unreal
- LaVaste Movie Unveils Its Gripping Trailer : A Thought-Provoking Film on Unclaimed Dead Bodies
- Enjoyed Saas Bahu Aur Flamingo? Check Out 5 Gripping Crime OTT and Audio Series That Will Keep You on the Edge of Your Seat!