National Award-winning makeup, hair and prosthetic expert Preetisheel Singh is elated at the commercial success of Nitesh Tiwari’s Chhichhore. The film has just crossed the 125 crore mark at the box-office, and is still going strong.
“I’m overwhelmed with the congratulatory calls and messages about the looks in the film. It’s always a nice feeling when you put your heart and soul into something and people notice that effort and appreciate it,” quips a delighted Preetisheel, who carried out multiple transformational looks for the ensemble cast of Chhichhore from their young to old age. “I’m so grateful to director Nitish Tiwari for putting complete faith in my work,” adds the makeover whiz.
“Chhichhore has caught the imagination of audiences and made many nostalgic about their college days,” Preetisheel points out. “This is the first time that we had to work on an ensemble cast of six. Getting everyone ready simultaneously was quite a task as everyone had prosthetic work involved. But the actors were really cooperative and so patient throughout the whole process.”
Preetisheel has earlier been behind some of the best looks of a plethora of top Bollywood stars like Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Ayushmann Khurrana, Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut, Madhuri Dixit, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Radhika Apte, Ranveer Singh, Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor and Sunny Deol.
She has handled the character designs for highly successful movies such as Bajirao Mastani, Padmaavat, Housefull 3, 102 Not Out, Mulk, Mom, Thackeray, PM Narendra Modi, Bharat and Andhadhun.
Some of the forthcoming movies in her kitty include the Akshay Kumar-starrer Housefull 4, Nawazuddin Siddiqui-Radhika Apte-starrer Raat Akeli Hai, Ayushmann Khurrana-starrer Bala, Kartik Aaryan–Bhumi Pednekar-starrer Pati Patni Aur Woh, Southern superstar Vijay’s next Bigil, Kangana Ranaut-starrers Panga and Dhaakad, and Bhansali Productions’ Tuesdays and Fridays.
She could well be heading for some more awards this year too. But before that, Preetisheel is all set to launch the ‘Preetisheel School of Character Design’ and a new office and workshop of her company ‘Da Makeup Lab’ at Versova, Mumbai.
- Keerthy Suresh at Siren Audio Launch Event – Siren’s Call: Actress Mesmerizes in Black and Gold Saree at Audio Launch
- Namaste Alexa, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC) once again, emerges as the most requested TV show on Amazon Fire TV Devices
- Mirror mirror on the wall, what is true and what is false? Know on Showtime Web Series releasing only on Disney+ Hotstar
- Jio Studios & B62 Studios release the riveting trailer of Article 370 Movie: A compelling blend of Action & Politics
- Sreeleela Hot & Top Photos Gallery | UHD | HD Wallpaper | Mobile Wallpaper | Biography