Kiara Advani is ruling the hearts with her performance in this year’s biggest blockbuster ‘Kabir Singh’. With approximately 6.8 Million followers on Instagram, Advani has become a youth icon – for her acting skills and her beauty.
The actress was recently appreciated for her flawless skin and perfectly toned body by Celebrity Cosmetologist and Skin Care expert Dr Monica Kapoor.
Dr Kapoor said, “I believe, she has got the most beautiful skin in Bollywood, at present. I love her skin tone as well as texture. It’s flawless and reflects her mental and physical well being. For a glowing and healthy skin, the most important factors are a strict fitness regime, balanced diet and a proper sleeping pattern. And it appears that Kiara is particular about all these things.”
Kareen Kapoor Khan is another actress whom Monica Kapoor finds extremely beautiful because of the skin.
Talking about Bollywood actors in the same respect, Kapoor said, “I think Hrithik Roshan has maintained himself very well. Even at this age, he looks as young as actors of the new lot, which is commendable.”
Dr Monica Kapoor has been in the news time and again for commenting on celebrity’s looks, surgeries, treatments, and whatnot. In fact, she was talk of the town for defending Kiara Advani earlier this year, when the actress was trolled for undergoing plastic surgery.
Advani’s Instagram posts were flooded with comments like ‘Surgery gone wrong’, ‘Cheek job not on point’ and more, to which Kapoor said, “If you see a little change in her face, it doesn’t necessarily mean that she has undergone a treatment. One needs to be very conscious before passing such comments.”
- Ferns N Petals’ FNP Media announces release of “2 Rupay Ka Sikka,” a Glimpse of Children at Traffic Signal
- Triptii Dimri in Animal Movie: The Secret Weapon in Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Film?
- A team of brilliant minds create COVID-19 vaccination for India against all odds! Gear up to watch The Vaccine War on Disney+ Hotstar!
- Over 9 million fans participated in “We for Virat” contest as the batting wizard scored his 50th ODI 100 during World Cup
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Rhymes now available in Gujarati and Bhojpuri, Expands its Reach to Engage More Families