Yuvaa, a leading youth-oriented organization, and Navya Naveli Nanda, a prominent youth icon and entrepreneur, have collaborated for an exciting pan India roadshow – You Grow, Girl. The roadshow, which aims at empowering and engaging the youth, will traverse 25 prestigious colleges across 8 cities, leaving an indelible impact on the lives of thousands of young individuals.
The roadshow commenced on 4th July in Delhi across five prominent colleges including Delhi School of Economics, Aryabhatta college, Aatma Ram Sanatan Dharma College, Hansraj College and SNCWS- Jamia Millia Islamia, where Navya will be a part of townhall conversation with the students. The event will feature discussions, interactive sessions, and workshops covering a wide range of topics including entrepreneurship, mental health, gender equality, career guidance, and more.
Speaking about the You Grow, Girl roadshow, Navya Naveli Nanda said,
“As we embark on this incredible journey together, I am overwhelmed with joy to helm the ‘You Grow Girl’ Yuvaa roadshow! In these 25 colleges across 8 cities, we gather to celebrate the strength, resilience, and brilliance that resides within each of you. So far it’s been amazing visiting all the campuses, and the energy from the students have been on a high – which only makes it more exciting for us. Even so early into the roadshow we have got some incredible stories from students, and it’s inspiring to hear them all as we go along.This roadshow is not merely about achieving individual success, but about fostering a community of support, and collaboration. I am excited about the ‘You Grow Girl’ roadshow—where dreams take flight, and the world becomes our canvas.”
Throughout the roadshow, Yuvaa and Navya will foster a nurturing environment encouraging dialogue, learning, and collaboration. With their combined expertise, they aim to inspire young minds, provide practical knowledge, and empower the youth to pursue their passions fearlessly.
- Dalmia Bharat Honours 162 Veteran Contractors across Eastern Region Through the ‘Aap Hain Sachche Viswakarma’ Initiative
- VitrA and Tom Dixon’s Liquid Collection Redefines Bathroom Design with Expressive Minimalism
- Katrina Kaif Etihad Airways Campaign: Actress Reunites With Etihad Airways As Their Brand Ambassador
- Anil Agarwal Foundation launches a Multimedia Campaign to address Hunger and malnourishment amongst Children
- Alesso, Timmy Trumpet, Charlotte De Witte To Headline Sunburn Goa 2023