Parx Woman presented by ELLE India launched their woman’s-wear collection on 26th September 2019 at Soho House, Mumbai. The collection is designed for the modern millennial woman, who is always on the go.
It is characterized by a full range of woven and knit tops, shirts, dresses, sweatshirt, pullover, outerwear, bottoms and, denim. This wide range of clothing options is set with a casual undertone.
The launch of, ‘The Winter Games’ began with a great insight on the collection by Mr. Sanjay Bahl of Raymond followed by Supriya Dravid, Editor of ELLE India picking out her favourite pieces from the collection.
Many notable people attended the fashionable soirée like Rhea Chakraborty, Mrinal Thakur, Radhika Madan, Diva Dhawan, Aparshakti Khurana, Mandana Karimi, and other influencers.
The collection was thoughtfully curated for fashion-conscious individuals and targets five major trends, like a romantic update derived from delicate embroidery, sporty attire detailed with tapes and sew up patches, soft stud embellished by pearls and studs, soft scape conceptualized by colour-blocking and metallica, to add the party element to the collection.
Aimed at becoming the Indian woman’s go-to fashion brand, ‘The Winter Games’ by Parx Woman offers a wide range of fits for woman in all curves of life. ELLE India didn’t single out the ones who couldn’t attend and you could catch all the action on @ELLEIndia.
Commenting on the above Pragati Srivastava, Brand Director, Parx Woman says, “Parx Woman has launched the woman’s wear collection in AW19 targeted towards the young millennial girls. The collection is edgy, trendy and super affordable”.
Furthermore, Surpriya Dravid, Editor, ELLE India adds, “Trendy, hip and so, ELLE – Parx Woman caters to the millennial audience who like comfort with equal doses of style. At ELLE, we believe in democratic access to the good life and good fashion. And Parx Woman is an embodiment of that thought’.
- Srushti Tawade Album BreadCrumbs – Music Sensation Launches Her First Ever Album
- Jjust Music launches its first film song Jalsa 2.0, starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra
- The Epitome Of Strength And Beauty; Vidya Balan gets candid about her films, characters, and a lot more in Femina’s September 2023 Issue
- Dalmia Bharat Honours 162 Veteran Contractors across Eastern Region Through the ‘Aap Hain Sachche Viswakarma’ Initiative
- VitrA and Tom Dixon’s Liquid Collection Redefines Bathroom Design with Expressive Minimalism