If it’s about the upcoming Malayalam period drama Mamangam, Prachi Tehlan isn’t ready to take a chance.
From putting her 100 percent effort in the film, promoting it at every possible level, to visiting the well-known temples of the state for the film’s success, she is doing it all.
Tehlan was recently spotted at the temple Dakshina Mookambika, in Kottayam, along with her co-actors Achuthan and Manikandan.
Well, that shows Prachi is as hard-working as spiritual she is. Mamangam would be her Malayalam debut opposite superstar Mammoothy, and the movie is scheduled to release by end of November.
In the movie, former sportsperson Tehlan will be seen doing few breath-taking action sequences, sword fighting, classical dance and what not.
Mamangam is one of the most expensive period drama made till date, and is expected to set new records.
- Streax Professional announces Vaani Kapoor as the new face of the brand
- Kriti Sanon “Works It Up” with #EduTok
- Taapsee Pannu and Bhumi Pednekar’s ‘Saand Ki Aankh’ to close the 21st edition of the Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival 2019
- Malavika Mohanan’s Profile – Latest & Hottest Photos Gallery | Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki & More
- Ayushmann Khurrana,Radhika Apte & Rakul Preet Singh celebrate Diwali with the Iconic Link collection by Daniel Wellington