If it’s about the upcoming Malayalam period drama Mamangam, Prachi Tehlan isn’t ready to take a chance.
From putting her 100 percent effort in the film, promoting it at every possible level, to visiting the well-known temples of the state for the film’s success, she is doing it all.
Tehlan was recently spotted at the temple Dakshina Mookambika, in Kottayam, along with her co-actors Achuthan and Manikandan.
Well, that shows Prachi is as hard-working as spiritual she is. Mamangam would be her Malayalam debut opposite superstar Mammoothy, and the movie is scheduled to release by end of November.
In the movie, former sportsperson Tehlan will be seen doing few breath-taking action sequences, sword fighting, classical dance and what not.
Mamangam is one of the most expensive period drama made till date, and is expected to set new records.
- Naamkaran Campaign by YODA – Kriti Sanon & Bhumi Pednekar shelter animals after themselves as a part of the campaign and appeals for adoption
- Urvi Singh Hot & Top Photos Gallery | UHD | HD Wallpaper | Mobile Wallpaper
- Aditi Rao Hydari wins Most Beautiful Face of the Year
- Celebrity Fashion Photographer AMIT KHANNA launches 2023 Calendar GLAR- ICONIC. Check out the pictures here!
- Ritabhari Chakraborty’s Recent Fashion Outing Gave Us The Perfect WOW Wednesday Moment!