If it’s about the upcoming Malayalam period drama Mamangam, Prachi Tehlan isn’t ready to take a chance.
From putting her 100 percent effort in the film, promoting it at every possible level, to visiting the well-known temples of the state for the film’s success, she is doing it all.
Tehlan was recently spotted at the temple Dakshina Mookambika, in Kottayam, along with her co-actors Achuthan and Manikandan.
Well, that shows Prachi is as hard-working as spiritual she is. Mamangam would be her Malayalam debut opposite superstar Mammoothy, and the movie is scheduled to release by end of November.
In the movie, former sportsperson Tehlan will be seen doing few breath-taking action sequences, sword fighting, classical dance and what not.
Mamangam is one of the most expensive period drama made till date, and is expected to set new records.
- Beard Growth: Tips to Speed Up the Process
- Salicylic Acid Face Wash: Benefits, How to Use, Side Effects & More
- Global icon Priyanka Chopra Jonas’s extraordinary journey made her the obvious choice for Amazon’s global series Citadel
- Madhuri Dixit insists her kids don’t skip hand washing and brush their teeth
- Superstar Ramya Krishnan debuts as Judge on OTT with aha’s Dance Ikon