If it’s about the upcoming Malayalam period drama Mamangam, Prachi Tehlan isn’t ready to take a chance.
From putting her 100 percent effort in the film, promoting it at every possible level, to visiting the well-known temples of the state for the film’s success, she is doing it all.
Tehlan was recently spotted at the temple Dakshina Mookambika, in Kottayam, along with her co-actors Achuthan and Manikandan.
Well, that shows Prachi is as hard-working as spiritual she is. Mamangam would be her Malayalam debut opposite superstar Mammoothy, and the movie is scheduled to release by end of November.
In the movie, former sportsperson Tehlan will be seen doing few breath-taking action sequences, sword fighting, classical dance and what not.
Mamangam is one of the most expensive period drama made till date, and is expected to set new records.
- Ritabhari Chakraborty’s Blockbuster Bengali Film Fatafati Gearing For A Pan-India Release!
- Visit the Formica Store – A Paradise for the Architects, Interior Designers and Individuals to Experience the Grandeur of Premium Laminates
- Mahesh Poojary to Participate with Awez Darbar and Anjali Arora on BIGGBOSS OTT Season 2?
- “Comedy roles aren’t the only ones that require timing” said renowned actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui of Movie Jogira Sa Ra Ra Releasing on 26th May 2023
- Damodar Ropeways’ Nandankanan Ropeway in Odisha looks to wow visitors with an artsy-craftsy jungle theme
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Prachi Tehlan and Niharica Raizada give us major friendship goals