If it’s about the upcoming Malayalam period drama Mamangam, Prachi Tehlan isn’t ready to take a chance.
From putting her 100 percent effort in the film, promoting it at every possible level, to visiting the well-known temples of the state for the film’s success, she is doing it all.
Tehlan was recently spotted at the temple Dakshina Mookambika, in Kottayam, along with her co-actors Achuthan and Manikandan.
Well, that shows Prachi is as hard-working as spiritual she is. Mamangam would be her Malayalam debut opposite superstar Mammoothy, and the movie is scheduled to release by end of November.
In the movie, former sportsperson Tehlan will be seen doing few breath-taking action sequences, sword fighting, classical dance and what not.
Mamangam is one of the most expensive period drama made till date, and is expected to set new records.
- Back pain on the rise in covid patients
- Paytm offers its PayTM Soundbox to merchants for free, offers attractive benefits on making more transactions
- KRAFTON launches BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA SERIES 2021 Announces a prize pool of INR 1,00,00,000
- VingaJoy onboards Jacqueline Fernandez as brand ambassador
- pTron Pooja Hegde is the new Brand Ambassador of the Audio Accessories brand