If it’s about the upcoming Malayalam period drama Mamangam, Prachi Tehlan isn’t ready to take a chance.
From putting her 100 percent effort in the film, promoting it at every possible level, to visiting the well-known temples of the state for the film’s success, she is doing it all.
Tehlan was recently spotted at the temple Dakshina Mookambika, in Kottayam, along with her co-actors Achuthan and Manikandan.
Well, that shows Prachi is as hard-working as spiritual she is. Mamangam would be her Malayalam debut opposite superstar Mammoothy, and the movie is scheduled to release by end of November.
In the movie, former sportsperson Tehlan will be seen doing few breath-taking action sequences, sword fighting, classical dance and what not.
Mamangam is one of the most expensive period drama made till date, and is expected to set new records.
- Srushti Tawade Album BreadCrumbs – Music Sensation Launches Her First Ever Album
- Jjust Music launches its first film song Jalsa 2.0, starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra
- The Epitome Of Strength And Beauty; Vidya Balan gets candid about her films, characters, and a lot more in Femina’s September 2023 Issue
- Dalmia Bharat Honours 162 Veteran Contractors across Eastern Region Through the ‘Aap Hain Sachche Viswakarma’ Initiative
- VitrA and Tom Dixon’s Liquid Collection Redefines Bathroom Design with Expressive Minimalism