Rubina Dilaik, the winner of Big Boss 14, was spotted in a brocade cropped top and straight pants in Bharti’s reality program, Indian Game Show, in Mumbai, wearing clothing designed by Delhi based designer label GG by Asha Gautam.
Like woven poetry in gold letters and tales to narrate the timelessness, this is a mandarin collar crop top with poet sleeves paired with straight pants giving a bold and scrumptious look to her.
Designer Gautam Gupta from Label Asha Gautam said This is a very special collection because we always wanted to use Indian weaves in a contemporary manner. This cotton brocade is a perfect blend of sheen and comfort complemented with style.
- Patriotic Shows on Disney+ Hotstar that will make you feel closer to your country this Republic Day
- Actress Anshu Rajput Hot new pictures in a towel raises eyebrows
- Clash of the two titans, Anil Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur! ‘The Night Manager’ releases on February 17, 2023 exclusively on Disney+ Hotstar
- Colors Infinity gears up to showcase an unconventional love story – Gold Digger TV Show; let’s look at why it’s a must-watch!
- Witness the World HD Premiere of Neena Gupta’s award-winning film, ‘The Last Color’ on &pictures HD!