Rubina Dilaik, the winner of Big Boss 14, was spotted in a brocade cropped top and straight pants in Bharti’s reality program, Indian Game Show, in Mumbai, wearing clothing designed by Delhi based designer label GG by Asha Gautam.
Like woven poetry in gold letters and tales to narrate the timelessness, this is a mandarin collar crop top with poet sleeves paired with straight pants giving a bold and scrumptious look to her.
Designer Gautam Gupta from Label Asha Gautam said This is a very special collection because we always wanted to use Indian weaves in a contemporary manner. This cotton brocade is a perfect blend of sheen and comfort complemented with style.
- Allu Arjun crowns Soujanya Bhagavathula as the Winner of aha Telugu Indian Idol Season 2
- Rahul Sharma Starrer show Kaal Bhairav Rahasya Season 1 to rerun on Star Bharat again from 5th June 2023
- Mahesh Poojary to Participate with Awez Darbar and Anjali Arora on BIGGBOSS OTT Season 2?
- Celebrate Mother’s Day with Teejay Sidhu and Sara Arfeen Khan along with other celebrity moms
- Enjoyed Saas Bahu Aur Flamingo? Check Out 5 Gripping Crime OTT and Audio Series That Will Keep You on the Edge of Your Seat!