Rubina Dilaik, the winner of Big Boss 14, was spotted in a brocade cropped top and straight pants in Bharti’s reality program, Indian Game Show, in Mumbai, wearing clothing designed by Delhi based designer label GG by Asha Gautam.
Like woven poetry in gold letters and tales to narrate the timelessness, this is a mandarin collar crop top with poet sleeves paired with straight pants giving a bold and scrumptious look to her.
Designer Gautam Gupta from Label Asha Gautam said This is a very special collection because we always wanted to use Indian weaves in a contemporary manner. This cotton brocade is a perfect blend of sheen and comfort complemented with style.
- DID L’il Masters judge Mouni Roy reveals why Kathakali is her favorite dance form and it has something to do with her husband – Suraj Nambiar
- Sara Ali Khan has a mind-blowing idea of minting money on ‘The Khatra Khatra Show’
- In a reality show – Indian Game Show, actor Rubina Dilaik shines in a designer cropped top and pants by Brand GG by Asha Gautam
- “Shammi Ji had his style and he never used to rehearse” reveals Helen on the sets of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa
- Saregama presents a blazing new Desi track Phoonk Le Song featuring Nia Sharma with the vocals by Nikhita Gandhi