Actress Sara Ali Khan in Gaslight Movie As Misha talks about not taking any inspiration for her character in the thriller movie.
Who do you suspect when everyone’s the suspect? Introducing the royal world of deep dark secrets, a murder mystery and a classic whodunit. Disney+ Hotstar recently launched the trailer of their upcoming psychological thriller Gaslight.
Produced by Ramesh Taurani, Tips Films Ltd., and Akshai Puri, 12th Street Entertainment, and directed by Pavan Kirpalani, the film releases on 31st March 2023 exclusively on Disney+ Hotstar. The mind-bending, edge-of-the-seat thriller is helmed by Sara Ali Khan along with Vikrant Massey, Chitrangda Singh, Akshay Oberoi, and Rahul Dev amongst others.
Apart from being uber-talented, Sara is also extremely meticulous and thorough about the characters that she plays in each film. And Gaslight was no different. She spent close to a month extensively rehearsing and dissecting down every beat of the film with director Pavan Kirpalani. Sara was completely involved in the film and indulged in extensive discussions with Vikrant (Massey) and Pavan, to etch her character and emotions in each scene to make Misha look relatable.
Sara further added,
“Pavan Kirpalani sir, Neha Sharma (writer) and I spent a lot of time together to understand Misha as a character. We didn’t want to create any kind of preconceived notions of how the character should be played. We all had to prepare, because it was a new genre, it was a new world. Pavan Kirpalani sir knows this world so well, we were just adhering to his vision.”
Join Sara Ali Khan, Vikrant Massey and Chitrangda Singh in this much-awaited psychological thriller Gaslight on March 31, only on Disney+ Hotstar
- Jjust Music launches its first film song Jalsa 2.0, starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra
- The Epitome Of Strength And Beauty; Vidya Balan gets candid about her films, characters, and a lot more in Femina’s September 2023 Issue
- Milan Luthria recreates the 60’s charm in Disney+ Hotstar’s drama series, ‘Sultan Of Delhi’
- Actress Kareena Kapoor Hello Magazine September 2023 Cover Photoshoot is a testament to her timeless elegance and charisma
- Best Dressed Celebrities at Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2023