BollyCoin – the Salman Khan – associated platform that October 2021 – is ready to unfurl an NFT collection inspired by Chulbul Pandey that gives holders access to all kinds of metaverse utility.
MUMBAI: BollyCoin recently released a teaser for its upcoming NFT collection which has the ambitious goal of taking Bollywood into the metaverse. The collection, which is inspired by Salman Khan’s legendary character in the Dabangg franchise – Chulbul Pandey – will come with the exciting utility of giving NFT holders regular Dabangg wearables that they can use in various metaverse platforms, such as Decentraland and Sandbox.
An NFT-holder could either get accessories, outfits, or entire skins, depending on the NFT they bag. BollyCoin has partnered with the famed Cope Studio (that recently was acquired by Polygon) to create cutting-edge NFTs.
And that’s not all. The NFT holders will also get exclusive access to special Bollywood virtual events in the Metaverse. Imagine performances from the industry’s most exciting performers, coupled with mini-games and celebrity interactions — all taking place in a virtual playground that celebrates the most vibrant film industry in the world.
“It’s inevitable that the metaverse is going to have all of the elements that can enhance the Bollywood experience — and BollyCoin aims to be the vehicle that makes this happen.” said co-founder and spokesperson, Kyle Lopes.
In the cinematic universe, BollyCoin is an NFT marketplace taking Bollywood into web3! Flagged off in October 2021, BollyCoin partners with Salman Khan Films, Arbaaz Khan Production, Sohail Khan Production and Reel Life Production Pvt. Ltd.
All NFT buyers get access to a club aptly named ‘The Green Room,’ with exclusive rewards, give-aways, celebrity interactions, and more.
BollyCoin is that community-driven platform where Bollywood bonds with cryptocurrency. With its own cryptocurrency listed on the decentralised exchanges: UniSwap & QuickSwap, BollyCoin is gearing up to notch innings and returns in keeping with its ambitious agenda.
- Amala Paul in Christopher – Actress’ highly anticipated Movie first look out now!
- The fourth edition of SCREENXX Summit and Awards 2022: Throwing light on the Indian broadcasting and digital industry
- Yami Gautam Lost Movie is an investigative thriller that represents a higher quest for lost values of empathy and integrity
- Actresses Huma Qureshi, Tara Sutaria, Malavika Mohanan, and Amala Paul come together for an initiative Dimension on beauty inclusivity and acceptance
- Kiara Advani at the Trailer Launch of Govinda Naam Mera Movie in Versace’s Latex Pants and Denim Corset Top