TV Channel Sony BBC Earth Metaverse experience makes people ‘Feel Alive’. a trailblazer brings forth an innovation in the metaverse space.
Sony BBC Earth, a trailblazer in the realm of factual entertainment, brings forth an innovation in the metaverse space. Recognised for its awe-inspiring content and compelling storytelling, the channel is poised to redefine engagement by integrating its brand promise of making people ‘Feel Alive’ with fascinating virtual worlds.
The brand has developed two virtual worlds offering an unparalleled journey into the metaverse. Sony BBC Earth is giving viewers an opportunity to step into the Polar region and witness the breathtaking Aurora lights, inhabited by enchanting beings like penguins, seals, and polar bears. Tropical rainforest gives a chance to take a walk through alongside the lush green canopy teeming with exotic animals such as the Toucan, Cheetah, Crocodile, and Jackal. The brand is offering a virtual expedition alongside captivating creatures, offering a unique opportunity to experience the wild within the confines of the city.
Sony BBC Earth in collaboration with The Little Flea Market is extending the metaverse experience to people of all ages. It promises a visual extravaganza, and an immersive adventure, providing attendees with an experience like never before. Scheduled for the 8th, 9th, and 10th of December 2023, from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM, at the MMRDA Grounds, BKC, Mumbai, the Sony BBC Earth Metaverse kiosk is all set to curate unique and eclectic experiences.
- Namaste Alexa, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC) once again, emerges as the most requested TV show on Amazon Fire TV Devices
- Atrangii OTT Drops It’s Compelling Crime Thriller ‘In the Rani’ starring Mughda Godse In the Lead
- Star Bharat Unveils ‘Shaitani Rasmein’: A Gripping ‘Wedding Fantasy Thriller’
- Divanyshi Dey Paap Culture stellar performance in the spine chilling murder mystery sets an another mark
- Puja Banerjee to play a Cabaret dancer in Addatimes’s new series Cabaret