The widely acclaimed and loved Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC) Rhymes YouTube channel are now available in Gujarati and Bhojpuri. The channel’s entertaining and educational content has gained a huge fan following among children and families worldwide.
Featuring the famous characters from the TMKOC show, the inclusion of Gujarati and Bhojpuri versions expands this cultural enrichment to a broader audience that has already won the affection of more than 36 lakhs families and aiming to connect with 100 million families by 2024.
Mr. Asit Modi, Creator, Producer and Managing Director of Neela Film Production and Neela Mediatech said, “We are overjoyed by the love and support our Rhymes have received. This has inspired us to create more engaging content for our viewers. We’re aiming to reach a wide and diverse audience, creating a multicultural experience and spreading joy and knowledge through our content, always.”
Having garnered a daily viewership of 56,000, TMKOC Rhymes has become a household favourite among toddlers and parents.
- Invest India to Host the 27th WAIPA World Investment Conference in New Delhi next week
- Brahmaputra Valley Film Festival Partners with Amazon Prime Video, Offers Filmmakers Opportunity to Pitch Ideas to OTT Giant
- Unravel Data Partners with Databricks for Lakehouse Observability and FinOps
- Over 9 million fans participated in “We for Virat” contest as the batting wizard scored his 50th ODI 100 during World Cup
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Rhymes now available in Gujarati and Bhojpuri, Expands its Reach to Engage More Families