Piaggio Vehicles Pvt Ltd, the 100% subsidiary of the Italian Piaggio Group and maker of the iconic Vespa and sporty Aprilia range of scooters has announced the launch of four new vibrant colours for the Vespa SXL variants. These new colours are Midnight Desert, Tuscany Sunset, Jade Streak and Sunny Escapade.
A new limited edition Vespa SXL Sport in the new colours of Midnight Desert, Tuscany Sunset and Sunny Escapade is being introduced and the Vespa SXL Racing 60s will flaunt a new colour of Jade Streak in addition to the exiting White. The standard Vespa SXL models will now be available in two more new colours of Midnight Desert and Tuscany Sunset.
Speaking on the new colour launch, Mr. Diego Graffi, Chairman and MD, Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd., said,
“We are excited to introduce the Vespa with refreshed style and vibrancy after receiving overwhelming response from our Indian customers. Vespa is not just a scooter but an icon of Italian lifestyle and legacy which has received great love from India. With the new color portfolio of Vespa, we aim to give our customers a plethora of choices to select the best variant for them which matches their personality and to offer new riding experience which would amaze our riders.”
- Over 9 million fans participated in “We for Virat” contest as the batting wizard scored his 50th ODI 100 during World Cup
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Rhymes now available in Gujarati and Bhojpuri, Expands its Reach to Engage More Families
- ZEVO India Eyes Supercharged Growth, to become the go to Platform for Everything EV with the Launch of Its Tech-Based App
- Zee Media’s Hawa Badlenge Conclave to kick off on 21st November 2023; a bold move against air pollution
- ON THIS WORLD TOILET DAY 2023, Let’s Unveil 5 Ways Cubicles Enhance Sustainable Restrooms