‘FASHION THAT THINKS’ to inspire the conscious young generation DaMENSCH takes Moment Marketing to PVR.
Taking moment marketing a step further, DaMENSCH, the D2C premium menswear brand has stepped up the game by taking the conversation on conscious living beyond the regular social media banter to the big screen. Mapping the opportunity of the launch of one of the most awaited movies of the year- Avatar: The Way of Water, DaMENSCH conceptualized and executed its ad which talks about its conscious fashion which recycles plastic to make polos because polos look good in a polo avatar, not in the bottom of the ocean.
The 15-seconder that inspires the conscious young generation to choose ‘FASHION THAT THINKS’ has been coordinated to leverage the larger conversation that the movie is driving on consciousness.
In today’s day and age where people are bombarded with advertisements more than ever before, it is imperative to break the clutter by curating content that matches the pulse of the brand. If moment marketing is all about being at the right place at the right time, then this seems to be a masterclass at it.
Talking about this move, Deepti Karthik, Senior Vice President, Marketing, DaMENSCH, said
“Moment marketing is about capturing a topical content and driving the brand message effectively. We believe the conscious fashion narrative that DaMENSCH has been driving gets leveraged even more effectively when combined with the impact of the mindset that one is in while watching a movie like Avatar- the way of water. 2700 Ltrs of water is how much one saves when they choose to buy a DaMENSCH bamboo vest, 50% less energy gets consumed because we use high IQ dyes and 4 fewer plastic bottles go to ocean when we recycle them to make our polos”
- Over 9 million fans participated in “We for Virat” contest as the batting wizard scored his 50th ODI 100 during World Cup
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Rhymes now available in Gujarati and Bhojpuri, Expands its Reach to Engage More Families
- ZEVO India Eyes Supercharged Growth, to become the go to Platform for Everything EV with the Launch of Its Tech-Based App
- Zee Media’s Hawa Badlenge Conclave to kick off on 21st November 2023; a bold move against air pollution
- ON THIS WORLD TOILET DAY 2023, Let’s Unveil 5 Ways Cubicles Enhance Sustainable Restrooms