‘FASHION THAT THINKS’ to inspire the conscious young generation DaMENSCH takes Moment Marketing to PVR.
Taking moment marketing a step further, DaMENSCH, the D2C premium menswear brand has stepped up the game by taking the conversation on conscious living beyond the regular social media banter to the big screen. Mapping the opportunity of the launch of one of the most awaited movies of the year- Avatar: The Way of Water, DaMENSCH conceptualized and executed its ad which talks about its conscious fashion which recycles plastic to make polos because polos look good in a polo avatar, not in the bottom of the ocean.
The 15-seconder that inspires the conscious young generation to choose ‘FASHION THAT THINKS’ has been coordinated to leverage the larger conversation that the movie is driving on consciousness.
In today’s day and age where people are bombarded with advertisements more than ever before, it is imperative to break the clutter by curating content that matches the pulse of the brand. If moment marketing is all about being at the right place at the right time, then this seems to be a masterclass at it.
Talking about this move, Deepti Karthik, Senior Vice President, Marketing, DaMENSCH, said
“Moment marketing is about capturing a topical content and driving the brand message effectively. We believe the conscious fashion narrative that DaMENSCH has been driving gets leveraged even more effectively when combined with the impact of the mindset that one is in while watching a movie like Avatar- the way of water. 2700 Ltrs of water is how much one saves when they choose to buy a DaMENSCH bamboo vest, 50% less energy gets consumed because we use high IQ dyes and 4 fewer plastic bottles go to ocean when we recycle them to make our polos”
- LIXIL Water Technology celebrates architecture and design industry excellence at the World Architecture Festival 2022
- John Abraham and GNC India Team Up for “NO COMPROMISE” Campaign for Health & Fitness in India
- Bisleri Limited Edition Bottles of Waltair Veerayya and Veera Simha Reddy Enhances its Regional Brand Love Strategy
- Most Notable Celebrity Collaborations in the Indian Start-up Ecosystem
- Regina Cassandra Kalyan Jewellers Ad – Kalyan Jewellers launches Pongal digital campaign featuring Regina Cassandra