Marathi actor Amruta Khanvilkar Filmfare Photoshoot.
Amruta Khanvilkar Filmfare Photoshoot
With the April edition, Amruta Khanvilkar becomes the first-ever Marathi cover star for Filmfare. An interesting feat in itself! The cover looks scintillating with her 9 yards of grace, draped perfectly for the cover, with untouched elegance.
Amruta Khanvilkar is one of the most celebrated names, not just in Marathi, but also in the Hindi movie biz! Time and again, she has proved her talent with stellar performances in films like Raazi, Malang, Web series Damaged, Golmaal (Marathi), and many more.
The trailer of her upcoming film, Chandramukhi, just proves she has, yet again, hit the ball right out of the park. Chandramukhi is based on the love story of an ambitious politician and a captivating gorgeous girl from Tamasha.
Playful and gorgeous as always, Amruta plays the perfect cover star for Filmfare’s April edition. She brings forth Maharashtrian essence with her crescent-shaped Chand bindi and the much-adored nose ring. The film Chandramukhi releases on 29th April 2022 and is directed by Prasad Oak.
- Ajay Devgn’s NY Cinemas to soon open a classically curated multiplex at Ahmedabad
- Thank God Movie – Ajay Devgn, Sidharth Malhotra & Rakul Preet Singh starrer Releasing on 25th October 2022
- Ponniyin Selvan: I (PS1) – A Mani Ratnam Film
- R Balki’s ‘Chup’ receives a very personal gift from Amitabh Bachchan
- Karan Razdan promises an Eye Opener, Hindutva to Tackle Hard Hitting Issues and to Counter Misinformation