Popular actress of television Neha Pendse wishes Makarsankranti to everyone Celebrating.
Also known as Maghi or Makara Sankranti marks the end of winters and entering the harvest season. On this auspicious day, followers thank the Sun God, also known as Surya Dev by rising early and get ready to welcome the warmer days.
The festival which holds relevance in all parts of India is celebrated slightly differently in Maharashtra.
Neha Pendse, the versatile actor soon to be seen as Anita Bhabi in &TV’s Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai shares how this festival has always been close to her heart.
The actor comments,
“Makar Sankranti takes me back to my childhood days where we often took joy in exchanging sweets with relatives and friends along with saying, ‘til gud ghya god-god bola’. In other words, the ladoo made of sesame and jaggery is believed to bring in sweetness and positivity. Another sweet memory related to this festival is gorging on the freshly made Puran polis by my aaji.” She further adds, “The reason we consume the combination of til, jaggery and gram flour during this festival day to keep the body warm and healthy during winters and brings in good luck. On this occasion, I wish everyone a very happy and blissful Makar Sankranti. May this festival fills everyone’s life with bright and happy moments.”
- Patriotic Shows on Disney+ Hotstar that will make you feel closer to your country this Republic Day
- Actress Anshu Rajput Hot new pictures in a towel raises eyebrows
- Clash of the two titans, Anil Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur! ‘The Night Manager’ releases on February 17, 2023 exclusively on Disney+ Hotstar
- Colors Infinity gears up to showcase an unconventional love story – Gold Digger TV Show; let’s look at why it’s a must-watch!
- Witness the World HD Premiere of Neena Gupta’s award-winning film, ‘The Last Color’ on &pictures HD!