Tisca Chopra Children Day was spent with underprivileged kids from the Salaam Baalak Trust this year 2021. It was a “Happy Minds” initiative.
Taare Zameen Par star Tisca Chopra was recently spotted spending Children’s Day with underprivileged kids from the Salaam Baalak Trust. Surrounded by a plethora of art and craft activities.
The actress became one of the kids during the event, which was a part of Azafran’s “Happy Minds” initiative. It is to increase awareness about mental health issues in underprivileged children and empower them through art therapy.
Tisca had a gala time with the children, exploring her inner “artist” with newfound “little friends”. Looking elegant as ever, Ms. Chopra also made sure she spent time with each and every kid at Salaam Baalak.
Talking about her visit and the “Happy Minds” initiative, Tisca says,
“If there was ever a way to truly honour Children’s Day, it is this! Every child I met was full of talent, and I hope the art they were sketching helps them create greater things tomorrow. The “Happy Minds” initiative is a lovely effort and it wonderfully displays the healing power of art”Tisca Chopra
Mental health is an important aspect of childhood, and with “Happy Minds”, Azafran is attempting to encourage underprivileged children to express their innermost emotions through art. | Tisca Chopra Children Day
- Ritabhari Chakraborty’s Blockbuster Bengali Film Fatafati Gearing For A Pan-India Release!
- “Comedy roles aren’t the only ones that require timing” said renowned actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui of Movie Jogira Sa Ra Ra Releasing on 26th May 2023
- The Excitement To See Sunny Leone At Cannes Is Unreal
- LaVaste Movie Unveils Its Gripping Trailer : A Thought-Provoking Film on Unclaimed Dead Bodies
- Enjoyed Saas Bahu Aur Flamingo? Check Out 5 Gripping Crime OTT and Audio Series That Will Keep You on the Edge of Your Seat!