Tisca Chopra Children Day was spent with underprivileged kids from the Salaam Baalak Trust this year 2021. It was a “Happy Minds” initiative.
Taare Zameen Par star Tisca Chopra was recently spotted spending Children’s Day with underprivileged kids from the Salaam Baalak Trust. Surrounded by a plethora of art and craft activities.
The actress became one of the kids during the event, which was a part of Azafran’s “Happy Minds” initiative. It is to increase awareness about mental health issues in underprivileged children and empower them through art therapy.
Tisca had a gala time with the children, exploring her inner “artist” with newfound “little friends”. Looking elegant as ever, Ms. Chopra also made sure she spent time with each and every kid at Salaam Baalak.
Talking about her visit and the “Happy Minds” initiative, Tisca says,
“If there was ever a way to truly honour Children’s Day, it is this! Every child I met was full of talent, and I hope the art they were sketching helps them create greater things tomorrow. The “Happy Minds” initiative is a lovely effort and it wonderfully displays the healing power of art”Tisca Chopra
Mental health is an important aspect of childhood, and with “Happy Minds”, Azafran is attempting to encourage underprivileged children to express their innermost emotions through art. | Tisca Chopra Children Day
- Triptii Dimri in Animal Movie: The Secret Weapon in Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Film?
- A team of brilliant minds create COVID-19 vaccination for India against all odds! Gear up to watch The Vaccine War on Disney+ Hotstar!
- Release of Dev Anand Centennial Coffee Table Book
- Kareena Kapoor and Alia Bhatt on Koffee with Karan Season 8 set the Koffee couch ablaze!
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif Tease Fans With First Look the Of Song Leke Prabhu Ka Naam from Tiger 3