The teaser for Shah Rukh Khan and Nayanthara upcoming film Jawan was released on June 2, 2023, and it has already sparked excitement among fans. The teaser gives a glimpse of Khan’s rugged new look, as well as his first collaboration with South Indian superstar Nayanthara.
Table of Contents
The Teaser of Jawan (2023)
In the teaser, Khan is seen sporting a scarred face and a prosthetic arm. He is also seen fighting off a group of armed men. Nayanthara appears in the teaser towards the end, and she looks stunning in a black dress. She is also seen wielding a gun, suggesting that she will be a force to be reckoned with in the film.
The teaser has been met with positive reactions from fans. Many have praised Khan’s new look, and they are also excited to see him team up with Nayanthara. The teaser has also generated a lot of curiosity about the film’s plot.
Director of Jawan (2023)
Jawan is directed by Atlee, who is known for his action films such as Theri and Mersal. The film also stars Vijay Sethupathi and Priyamani, Sanya Malhotra, and Deepika Padukone in a special appearance. Jawan is scheduled to be released on September 7, 2023.
Shah Rukh Khan and Nayanthara in Jawan (2023)
In addition to Khan’s new look, fans have also been impressed by Nayanthara’s presence in the teaser. She looks stunning in her black dress, and she also seems to be a skilled fighter. Nayanthara’s fans are excited to see her in a more action-oriented role, and they are sure that she will bring her own unique style to the film.
The teaser for Jawan has only been released for a few days, but it has already generated a lot of buzz. Fans are eager to see more of the film, and they are sure that it will be a hit when it is released in September 7, 2023.
Nayanthara’s look in the Jawan teaser is both stylish and powerful. She looks like a force to be reckoned with, and she is sure to be a highlight of the film.
- Jjust Music launches its first film song Jalsa 2.0, starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra
- The Epitome Of Strength And Beauty; Vidya Balan gets candid about her films, characters, and a lot more in Femina’s September 2023 Issue
- Milan Luthria recreates the 60’s charm in Disney+ Hotstar’s drama series, ‘Sultan Of Delhi’
- Actress Kareena Kapoor Hello Magazine September 2023 Cover Photoshoot is a testament to her timeless elegance and charisma
- Best Dressed Celebrities at Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2023