Shorts TV – The season of romance is here. And if you plan to spend it indoors, what better way to enjoy the rains than a plate of hot pakoras and some beautiful short films to binge-watch.
ShortsTV, the world’s only 24×7 linear channel dedicated to short films, presents its annual collection of romantic and feel-good movies through its segment Monsoon Romance.
It is available across major DTH players such as Tata Sky, Dish TV, Airtel TV, and d2h, along with the Airtel Xstream app. Ranging from local to global, the segment will showcase some of the most beautiful short films on the platform.
APNE APNE RAASTEY
Words sometimes fall short in expressing how one feels. But if you listen to the silences, you’ll hear a whole different story.
Deciding to be practical, Megha and Arjun end their relationship rather than ruining it with the complications of a long-distance.
But why is it difficult to break up in a Modern relationship? Directed by Saikishore Annamaraju, the film stars Raghav Sareen and Nityami Shirke.
Starring the talented actor Benedict Cumberbatch, Natalie Press, and Dylan Byrne, the story revolves around a young dad who discovers he is dying.
He calls his estranged twin brother Charlie- a day-drinking gambler, and as they reconcile, Joe gives Charlie a chance to make a fresh start. This acclaimed short film has a truly enigmatic ending.
WHAT TIME IS IT THERE?
Two lovers separated by time decides to travel and come together on a dream island, which is beyond the concept of time.
This short film co-directed with Sriram Raja was the Official Selection for Kosovo Fer Film Festival 2016.
A PORNOGRAPHER WOOS
This seven-minute short comic and a romantic film is about a man on holiday. Who attempts to seduce his wife by writing her a pornographic poem, despite his mother-in-law and children’s constant attention.
Enjoy these romantic short films on Tata Sky Shorts TV, Airtel Shorts TV, Shorts TV Active on DishTV &d2h. It is also available on Airtel Xstream App.
- Venom 2 Director Andy Serkis’ take on Venom: Let there be Carnage
- Disney India announces an exciting slate for 2021-2022, kickstarting with Big Ticket Diwali Entertainer, Marvel Studios’ ‘Eternals’!
- Anil Kapoor a serial food snitcher, eats from other’s plates: Revealed on discovery+ ‘s Star vs Food Season 2!
- Rupeek Gold Loans – Manoj Bajpayee and Priyamani come together for new brand campaign
- Saregama’s latest track- Dil Kisi Se, with Arjun Kanungo and Nikki Tamboli, is poised to become the heartbreak song of the year! #LoveHurts