Superstar Tamannaah Bhatia surpasses Shah Rukh Khan in the latest op IMDb’s Popular Indian Celebrities List.
Tamannaah Bhatia has been riding high on the success of two consecutive releases, Jee Karda and Lust Stories 2. The pan-India actress’ recent foot-tapping number from her Tamil film Jailer, Kaavaalaa, has also been creating waves with several users posting reels of themselves dancing to the viral song.
The song also features the OG Thaliava, Rajinikanth, alongside her, and fans have been obsessing over its catchy tunes and electrifying hook step of late. Now, Tamannaah has achieved yet another feat as she recently topped IMDb’s Popular Indian Celebrities List.
Tamannaah Bhatia has dethroned the ‘King Khan of Bollywood’, Shah Rukh Khan, who features at number two on the list. She also surpassed the ranks of Mrunal Thakur, Kiara Advani, Ram Charan, Ranveer Singh and Thalapathy Vijay, among others, to secure the top spot on the list.
What sets Tamannaah apart is her versatility as an actress. She has effortlessly portrayed a wide range of characters across a wide range of genres. The actress has also seamlessly transitioned between different film industries and languages, which is a testament to her phenomenal acting prowess.
As Tamannaah forges ahead on her journey, she has ‘Bandra’ in Malayalam, ‘Jailer’ and ‘Aranamanai 4’ in Tamil and ‘Bhola Shankar’ in Telugu in her kitty.
- Jjust Music launches its first film song Jalsa 2.0, starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra
- The Epitome Of Strength And Beauty; Vidya Balan gets candid about her films, characters, and a lot more in Femina’s September 2023 Issue
- Milan Luthria recreates the 60’s charm in Disney+ Hotstar’s drama series, ‘Sultan Of Delhi’
- Actress Kareena Kapoor Hello Magazine September 2023 Cover Photoshoot is a testament to her timeless elegance and charisma
- Best Dressed Celebrities at Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2023