The gorgeous Vaani Kapoor who has always surprised us with her portrayal of a vivid range of characters on screen now takes on the onus of portraying one of the most crucial characters from her filmography on celluloid in her upcoming movie Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui.
An expert Zumba instructor in Abhishek Kapoor’s movie, Vaani credits her grueling fitness regime to help her ace the challenging role.
As the second song ‘Tumbe Te Zumba’ launched today, Vaani is set to get the whole nation groove to her moves.
Vaani is known to be one of the fittest actors in Bollywood and as we have seen throughout her various avatars, her fitness training has complemented the Zumba moves in the film.
Being a perfectionist, she undertook workshops to get into the skin of the character. Vaani reveals,
“I have always incorporated different types of fitness workouts in my regime and I try to embrace new and exciting workouts whenever I can. It was fun to portray a Zumba Trainer in Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui.”Vaani Kapoor
Gulshan Kumar, T-Series and Guy in the Sky Pictures presents, ‘Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui’ directed by Abhishek Kapoor, produced by Bhushan Kumar and Pragya Kapoor. The film releases on 10th December, 2021.
- Aditi Rao Hydari wins Most Beautiful Face of the Year
- Ritabhari Chakraborty’s Recent Fashion Outing Gave Us The Perfect WOW Wednesday Moment!
- Avak Films in association with Randeep Hooda Films & Jelly Bean Entertainment presents Laal Rang 2
- Ek Ladki fame actress Ruchi Gujjar in black outfit robbed our hearts
- Shochiku opens Last Film Show with a bang in Cinemas across Japan