The gorgeous Vaani Kapoor who has always surprised us with her portrayal of a vivid range of characters on screen now takes on the onus of portraying one of the most crucial characters from her filmography on celluloid in her upcoming movie Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui.
An expert Zumba instructor in Abhishek Kapoor’s movie, Vaani credits her grueling fitness regime to help her ace the challenging role.
As the second song ‘Tumbe Te Zumba’ launched today, Vaani is set to get the whole nation groove to her moves.
Vaani is known to be one of the fittest actors in Bollywood and as we have seen throughout her various avatars, her fitness training has complemented the Zumba moves in the film.
Being a perfectionist, she undertook workshops to get into the skin of the character. Vaani reveals,
“I have always incorporated different types of fitness workouts in my regime and I try to embrace new and exciting workouts whenever I can. It was fun to portray a Zumba Trainer in Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui.”Vaani Kapoor
Gulshan Kumar, T-Series and Guy in the Sky Pictures presents, ‘Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui’ directed by Abhishek Kapoor, produced by Bhushan Kumar and Pragya Kapoor. The film releases on 10th December, 2021.
- Triptii Dimri in Animal Movie: The Secret Weapon in Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Film?
- A team of brilliant minds create COVID-19 vaccination for India against all odds! Gear up to watch The Vaccine War on Disney+ Hotstar!
- Release of Dev Anand Centennial Coffee Table Book
- Kareena Kapoor and Alia Bhatt on Koffee with Karan Season 8 set the Koffee couch ablaze!
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif Tease Fans With First Look the Of Song Leke Prabhu Ka Naam from Tiger 3