Rubina Dilaik, the winner of Big Boss 14, was spotted in a brocade cropped top and straight pants in Bharti’s reality program, Indian Game Show, in Mumbai, wearing clothing designed by Delhi based designer label GG by Asha Gautam.
Like woven poetry in gold letters and tales to narrate the timelessness, this is a mandarin collar crop top with poet sleeves paired with straight pants giving a bold and scrumptious look to her.
Designer Gautam Gupta from Label Asha Gautam said This is a very special collection because we always wanted to use Indian weaves in a contemporary manner. This cotton brocade is a perfect blend of sheen and comfort complemented with style.
- Actress Aisha Yusuf Zai to debut in the television industry with Bekaaboo
- Ruchi Gujjar Photoshoot in Saree has left everyone awestruck
- Hiba Nawab from Star Bharat’s ‘Woh Toh Hai Albela’ gets candid about her character’s evolution throughout the show as it completes a milestone of 300 episodes recently.
- Nimrat Kaur Has A Special Attachment With The Character Of The Test Case
- Top 5 Indian sci-fi series available on various OTT platforms that will leave you awestruck