Rubina Dilaik, the winner of Big Boss 14, was spotted in a brocade cropped top and straight pants in Bharti’s reality program, Indian Game Show, in Mumbai, wearing clothing designed by Delhi based designer label GG by Asha Gautam.
Like woven poetry in gold letters and tales to narrate the timelessness, this is a mandarin collar crop top with poet sleeves paired with straight pants giving a bold and scrumptious look to her.
Designer Gautam Gupta from Label Asha Gautam said This is a very special collection because we always wanted to use Indian weaves in a contemporary manner. This cotton brocade is a perfect blend of sheen and comfort complemented with style.
- Neha Pendse Reflects on Her Journey as a Child Artist and the Evolution of Child Artists in the Entertainment Industry
- Apoorva Arora: ‘In reality, I’m more like Dhruv and Rithvik is like Sitara in Lost And Found In Singapore’
- From Rupali Ganguly, Akash Choudhary to Jennifer Winget: Celebrating Pet Parents from the TV Industry on National Parents’ Day
- Garima Jain of Star Bharat’s ‘Na Umra Ki Seema Ho’ Emphasizes Impact Over Screen Space
- Actress Preetika Rao Interviews Jaya Kishori On Her Youtube Channel Who is a Spiritual Youth Icon