Rubina Dilaik, the winner of Big Boss 14, was spotted in a brocade cropped top and straight pants in Bharti’s reality program, Indian Game Show, in Mumbai, wearing clothing designed by Delhi based designer label GG by Asha Gautam.
Like woven poetry in gold letters and tales to narrate the timelessness, this is a mandarin collar crop top with poet sleeves paired with straight pants giving a bold and scrumptious look to her.
Designer Gautam Gupta from Label Asha Gautam said This is a very special collection because we always wanted to use Indian weaves in a contemporary manner. This cotton brocade is a perfect blend of sheen and comfort complemented with style.
- Namaste Alexa, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC) once again, emerges as the most requested TV show on Amazon Fire TV Devices
- Atrangii OTT Drops It’s Compelling Crime Thriller ‘In the Rani’ starring Mughda Godse In the Lead
- Star Bharat Unveils ‘Shaitani Rasmein’: A Gripping ‘Wedding Fantasy Thriller’
- Divanyshi Dey Paap Culture stellar performance in the spine chilling murder mystery sets an another mark
- Puja Banerjee to play a Cabaret dancer in Addatimes’s new series Cabaret