Conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar who is in news lately for his relationship with Jacqueline Fernandez and Nora Fatehi pens down a love note to Jacqueline Fernandez. Media is giving it publicity as Sukesh Love Note to Jacqueline.
Sukesh Chandrashekhar, a fraud suspect now detained in Delhi’s Mandoli jail, confessed his love for Bollywood star Jacqueline Fernandez in a letter to her on his birthday. On his birthday, he expressed his missing her and called her “Bomma” a few times in Telugu, describing her as a “beautiful doll.”
"My Bomma, I miss you a ton on this day of my birthday, I miss your energy around me, I have no words, but I know your love for me is never ending, is all over me. I know what is in your beautiful heart. I don't need proof and that's all that matters to me, baby. But I must admit, I am missing you, you know how much I love you my botta bomma," he wrote in the letter. The letter further said, "You and your love is the bestest gift which is priceless in my life, you know I am here for you standing by you come what may. Love you my baby, thank you for giving me your heart. I also thank all my supporters and friends for all your wishes on my birthday. I have received hundreds of letters, greetings. I feel blessed, thank you."
- Madhuri Dixit starrer Maja Ma to screen at KASHISH 2023
- Harshvarrdhan Kapoor’s Bhavesh Joshi Clocks 5!
- RV University’s Teen Indie Film Awards (TIFA) 2023 winners announced
- Ritabhari Chakraborty’s Blockbuster Bengali Film Fatafati Gearing For A Pan-India Release!
- “Comedy roles aren’t the only ones that require timing” said renowned actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui of Movie Jogira Sa Ra Ra Releasing on 26th May 2023