Art of Dum India’s most authentic and premium cloud kitchen offers customers a luxurious and unique home-dining experience. The food is packed in glass containers that are sustainable for the environment and is delivered with steel cutlery.
Along with the mesmerizing packaging and well-preserved uniqueness, they also have a starling touch to their menu that includes Katthal Biryani, Zaituni Sabz Biryani, Palak Singhada Makhana, and many more. The dishes are seasoned with house-secret spices and herbs that are organically sourced from the roots of India to give a drool-worthy experience.
‘Art of Dum’ follows the traditional and unique ‘Dum Pukht’ technique of slow cooking which is rarely implemented in the cloud-kitchen format of India. This Dum Pukht style of cooking takes hours of preparation that allows the dishes to breathe in their own aromas and juices to provide an authentic and flavourful dining experience that stimulates the idea of coming together with your loved ones.
Art of Dum launched their first cloud kitchen in India in September 2021, and today they have five cloud kitchens across the nation, with Mumbai leading the way with three, Hyderabad with two, and Bangalore with one.
- Over 9 million fans participated in “We for Virat” contest as the batting wizard scored his 50th ODI 100 during World Cup
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Rhymes now available in Gujarati and Bhojpuri, Expands its Reach to Engage More Families
- ZEVO India Eyes Supercharged Growth, to become the go to Platform for Everything EV with the Launch of Its Tech-Based App
- Zee Media’s Hawa Badlenge Conclave to kick off on 21st November 2023; a bold move against air pollution
- ON THIS WORLD TOILET DAY 2023, Let’s Unveil 5 Ways Cubicles Enhance Sustainable Restrooms