This article is about Del Monte Recipes to Make Spaghetti Marinara, Fruit Cocktail Fluff & delicious Penne Pasta with Pesto Sauce with colors of Independence.
Easy Recipes with colors of Independence
Independence Day is celebrated with great fervor across India. If you are wondering how to celebrate Independence Day this year amidst a pandemic, Del Monte brings you quick recipes with colors of Independence to celebrate this momentous day at home with your loved ones.
How to Make Spaghetti Marinara
- 200 Gram Del Monte Spaghetti
- 2 ½ TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- ½ Onion (Finely Chopped)
- ½ Cup White Wine Or White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Cups Tomato Puree
- 2 TBSP Fresh Parsley (Finely Chopped)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook Del Monte Spaghetti as per the packet instructions. Reserve 1 Cup of pasta water, then drain.
- Now, heat some oil and add garlic and onion to it. Wait until the onion is translucent.
- Pour some wine and bring to simmer, scraping the bottom of the skillet to mix the brown bits into the liquid. Make sure you simmer just for a minute or until the alcohol smell has evaporated.
- Add tomato puree, sugar, salt & pepper. Reduce heat to medium high and cook for 2 minutes.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Add pasta, around 1⁄2 cup of reserved pasta cooking water into the sauce.
- Toss gently and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and coats the pasta.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley and treat your tastebuds!
How to Make Fruit Cocktail Fluff
- Cream Cheese – 100 g
- Heavy Whipping Cream – 1/4 cup
- Marshmallows – 1/4 cup
- Del Monte Fruit Cocktail – 1 cup
- Whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peak form.
- Add cream cheese and whisk until nicely combined.
- Add Marshmallows and Del Monte Fruit Cocktail and mix well.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Serve chilled.
How to Make Penne Pasta with Pesto Sauce
- 200 Gram Del Monte Penne Pasta Boiled
- 2 TBSP Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Clove Garlic
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 TBSP Low Fat Cream
- ¾ Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 3 TBSP Groundnuts Or Cashew Nuts Toasted
- ¼ Cup Processed Cheese Crumbled
- 3 TBSP Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Black Peppercorns Crushed To Taste
- Pesto Sauce
- Salt To Taste
- For the pesto sauce take basil leaves, groundnuts or cashew nuts, 4 garlic cloves, most of the processed cheese and 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a grinder jar and grind. Add another 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and grind to a semi coarse paste.
- To make the pasta dish, heat 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan. Slice the garlic cloves.
- Add garlic to the hot oil and sauté till golden. Add cherry tomatoes and sauté for 2-3 minutes, pressing the tomatoes a little with the back of the ladle. Add the pasta and toss for 2 minutes. Add ¼ cup water and mix.
- Add the pesto sauce and mix well. Add cream, salt and crushed peppercorns and toss. Cook for a minute.
- Serve hot garnished with the remaining processed cheese.
- Aditi Rao Hydari wins Most Beautiful Face of the Year
- Celebrity Fashion Photographer AMIT KHANNA launches 2023 Calendar GLAR- ICONIC. Check out the pictures here!
- Ritabhari Chakraborty’s Recent Fashion Outing Gave Us The Perfect WOW Wednesday Moment!
- Patriotic Shows on Disney+ Hotstar that will make you feel closer to your country this Republic Day
- Avak Films in association with Randeep Hooda Films & Jelly Bean Entertainment presents Laal Rang 2